Involved Customer Survey – April 2013
Almost 250 of our “involved” customers recently had the opportunity to tell us what they thought about the various ways to get involved with WNWhL and how well we listened to and acted on their views. We received some fantastic feedback and here are some of the highlights:
- 72% of customers were satisfied that WNWhL listens to views and acts on them, an 11% improvement from last year’s survey.
- 68% of customers were satisfied with being told the outcomes of their involvement. This is a great improvement of 17% from the same survey in 2012.
- 82% of respondents were satisfied with the range of opportunities to get involved and 85% were satisfied that WNWhL gives them the opportunity to make their views known.
- 74% of customers stated that WNWhL were “good” or “very good” at keeping them informed about things that might affect them as a resident.
- Customers also commented that being involved had not only improved their knowledge of housing but also enabled them to learn new skills and meet new people.
It is fantastic to receive such positive feedback on the opportunities our groups and forums provide for getting involved with WNWhL! Your feedback has also allowed us to identify which services customers feel they are less able to influence and this is an area we intend to focus on in coming months.
Customer feedback is vital for identifying areas where services need to improve. We have made a number of changes as a result of your feedback and comments made in a similar survey undertaken last year. For details of these please see the “You Said, We Did” document in the downloads section below where you can also find issues of IMPACT, reports from Community Involvement Week and evaluations of area panel bids.