We believe that everybody should live in a safe and secure neighbourhood, free from anti-social behaviour and harassment. The majority of people act responsibly, take pride in their homes and communities and respect their neighbours. Unfortunately, some cause misery, fear and distress with anti-social behaviour or harassment. We do not tolerate such behaviour and will take swift and effective action to deal with it.
To report ASB:
- Phone: ASB Contact Centre 0113 222 4402
- Email: LASBT@leeds.gov.uk
- In person: Visit your local housing office or One Stop Centre
- Out of Hours ASB reporting 07891273625 available, Monday to Thursday 6pm – 7am and Friday to Sunday 24/7
Serious incidents which are acts of a criminal nature, should be passed directly to West Yorkshire Police:
- Non-emergencies 101
- In an emergency 999
It is important that low level nuisance is dealt with by the appropriate agency and not allowed to escalate.
- To report neighbour disputes, untidy gardens, boundary disputes, noise nuisance or breaches of tenancy agreement, please contact your local housing office.
- If you rent your home from a housing association, private landlord or agency, please report the problem to them first.
- If you own your home, or where problems persist or escalate, report the problem to LASBT directly via telephone or email.