Wetherby, LS22 5FN
Tel. 0113 3781265
Spring Bank Holiday the centre opening times are:
Sat 25 May 8am - 3pm
Sun 26 May closed and
Mon 27 May closed.
For more information on future Bank Holiday opening hours click on the download tab at the bottom of the page.Spring Bank holiday programme now available by clicking the download button at the bottom of the page.
You can find our swimming and fitness class timetable and details of other activities by clicking on the downloads button at the bottom of this page. Holiday timetables will be posted as necessary.
Centre opening times
Monday – 6.30am – 9.15pm
Tuesday – 8.00am – 10.00pm
Wednesday – 6.30am – 9.00pm
Thursday – 8.00am – 10.00pm
Friday – 6.30am – 9.30pm
Saturday – 8.00am – 3.00pm
Sunday – 8.00am – 8.30pm
Gym opening times
Monday, Wednesday, Friday - 7.00am – 9.00pm
Tuesday, Thursday - 8.00am – 9.00pm, 7.30pm-9.00pm*
Saturday - 8.00am – 2.30pm
Sunday - 8.00am – 8.30pm
*Limited use of equipment during these sessions due to classes
Junior gym times
Tuesday, Thursday - 4.00pm - 5.30pm
Saturday - 2.30pm - 3.30pm
- Swimming – 25m pool and learner pool
- Swimming lessons
- 40 station gym
- Fitness classes
- Bodyline fitness membership
- Children’s parties
- New for September 2012 - Striker 9 football (please see the poster for further details by clicking on the downloads section at the bottom of this page)
- New for September 2012 - Pre-school gymnastics classes (please see the gym-mini poster for further details by clicking on the downloads button at the bottom of this page)
- Wetherby Swimming Club - Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 8.00pm
- Taekwondo Club - Tuesdays from 7.00pm -9.00pm, 5 years+
- Aikido Club - Fridays 7.15pm – 9.30pm, 5 years+
- Enquiries and bookings can be made at the centre reception or over the phone. Casual bookings can be made 7 days in advance. If you have a LeedsCard, Breezecard, Bodyline card, induction card or corporate sport pass you can book up to 8 days in advance and are able to book some activities online. There is a link to the online booking system at the top right hand side of this page. Payment required at the time of booking.
- 52 free parking spaces.
- 6 bike lockers are available at the centre. Please speak to the receptionist for a key, a £5 deposit is required
- Disabled Facilities include: induction loop, changing room with shower chair, direct access to pools, disabled toilet, pool hoist and wheelchair. Please note: due to the number of steps up to the main entrance there is an alternative entrance for disabled customers at the side of the leisure centre. If you would like to use this entrance please ring the centre before your visit so we can open the door for you when you arrive.
- For public transport information please click on the West Yorkshire Metro link - again to the right of this page.