Tennis Centre Reception Tel: 0113 395 0010
Family tennis 6 week programme starts on 22 June - check download for more information.
Coaching timetable 15 April to 21 July 2013 available by clicking on downloads button at bottom of page.
Summer Matchplay timetable available by clicking on downloads button at bottom of page.
City of Leeds Tennis tournament information available by clicking on downloads at bottom of page.
Tennis centre opening times
Monday to Friday 8.30am-10.30pm
Saturday 8.30am- 8.30pm
Sunday 8.30am- 10.00pm
Times are subject to change due to tournaments
Pay and play facilities available
- 6 indoor acrylic tennis courts
- 6 outdoor floodlit acrylic tennis courts
- Spectator balcony
- Changing facilities
- Meeting room
- Café serving hot & cold drinks and snacks
Pay and play sessions
Casual pay and play tennis - year round pay and play access to six indoor and six outdoor acrylic courts. All courts are available to hire on a pay and play basis and can be booked up to seven days in advance or eight days in advance by LeedsCard holders.
Junior social tennis - fun activities and organised play led by one of the centre’s coaching team. Suitable for boys and girls aged from 6 to 16 years, no previous tennis experience is necessary. Come along and have fun and make new friends. All equipment is provided.
Adult Social tennis - organised singles and doubles matches supervised by one of the centre’s coaching team. A great opportunity to just come along and enjoy a game and meet people.
Cardio tennis sessions - fun fitness activity, a cross between tennis and circuit training, suitable for ages 16 years and over. Sessions run to capacity (10) so please book your place in advance.
- Extensive free parking for customers
- Tennis rackets and balls are available to hire or purchase from reception.
- If floodlights are requested for the outdoor courts there is an additional charge of £3 per hour.
- Disabled facilities include: reserved parking for disabled drivers, level entrance, automatic entrance doors, induction loop, accessible changing and shower facilities, tactile signage, tennis wheelchairs (for hire), level access to courts (ramped), access to viewing gallery.