Scott Hall Road
Leeds, LS7 3DT
Tel. 0113 378 1285
May Spring Bank Holiday centre opening times are:
Saturday 25 May - Pool 1.45am - 3.15pm Gym- 9am - 4pm
Sunday 26 May - Pool 8.30am - 3.30pm Gym 9am - 4pm and
Monday 27 May the centre will be open 9am - 4pm.
For more information on future Bank Holiday opening hours click on the download tab at the bottom of the page.
Spring Bank holiday programme now available by clicking the download button at the bottom of the page.
NEW Striker4Tots football fun for 2-4 years starts here 4 June 2013. Booking essential For further information click on download button at bottom of page.
You can find our fitness class and swimming timetable and details of other activities by clicking on the downloads button at the bottom of this page. Holiday timetables will be posted as necessary.
Centre opening times
Monday, Wednesday - 7.15am – 10.00pm
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday – 8.00am – 10.00pm
Saturday – 8.00am – 7.00pm
Sunday - 8.15am – 8.15pm
Gym opening times
Monday - 7.15am - 9.30pm
Tuesday - 8.00am - 9.00am, 9.00am - 11.00am (ladies only), 11.00am - 9.30pm
Wednesday - 7.15am - 9.30pm
Thursday - 8.00am - 9.30pm
Friday - 8.00am - 9.00am, 9.00am - 10.00am (ladies only), 10.00am - 9.30pm
Saturday - 8.00am - 5.00pm
Sunday - 9.00am - 5.00pm
Junior gym times
Monday-Friday - 3.30pm - 5.30pm
Saturday - 12.00pm - 13.30pm
- Swimming – 25m pool and learner pool
- Swimming lessons
- 66-station gym
- Fitness classes
- Bodyline fitness membership
- Striker football skills lessons
- Gymnastic lessons
- 4 court sports hall
- Junior short tennis lessons
- Junior badminton lessons
- 2 squash courts
- Children’s parties
Please note that our creche will now be open on a Monday and Thursday during term time only between 9.30am-12.30pm for 1 hour sessions.
- Scott Hall Lifesaving club – Tuesday evenings (term time only) 7.00pm – 10.15pm (various classes) entry level is either ASA Gold award or ability to swim 200m.
- Enquiries and bookings can be made at the centre reception or over the phone. Casual bookings can be made 7 days in advance. If you have a LeedsCard, Breezecard, Bodyline card, induction card or corporate sport pass you can book up to 8 days in advance and are able to book some activities online. You can find the link to our on-line booking to the top right hand side of this page.
- 80+ free parking spaces on site.
- Bike lockers are available at the centre. Please see reception to get a key.
- Disabled facilities include: reserved parking, level entrance, automatic entrance doors, lift access to first floor, accessible changing and shower facilities, pool hoist. .
- For public transport information please click on the West Yorkshire Metro link (again to the right of this page).