Rothwell, LS26 8EL
Tel. 0113 3367530
May Spring Bank Holiday Monday 27 May the centre will be open from 8am - 3pm. For more information on future Bank Holiday opening hours click on the download tab at the bottom of the page. Spring Bank holiday programme now available by clicking the download button at the bottom of the page.
Synrgy 360 a circuit based group exercise class. This class is an innovative, effective system which combines the latest techniques and methods using equipment such as cables, kettlebells, battle ropes and resistance bands. This challenging and exciting session will produce maximum results and is suitable for all fitness levels.
Spaces available in the Mini Tennis sessions on Monday evenings
Tiny Tots tennis 3.45pm - 4.15pm age 2 - 4 £3.10 or £2.70 with a LeedsCard
Mini-Red tennis 4.20pm - 5.05pm age 5 - 7 £3.70 or £3.10 with a LeedsCard
Mini-Red plus 5.10pm - 5.55pm age 8+ £3.70 or £3.10 with a LeedsCard
Equipment provided. Interested? Call the centre to find out more.
You can find our fitness class and swimming timetable by clicking on the downloads button at the bottom of this page. Holiday timetables will be posted below at holiday periods.
Centre opening times
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday - 8.15am - 10.15pm
- Wednesday - 7.30am - 10.15pm
- Friday - 8.15am - 9.15pm
- Saturday - 8.15am - 5.15pm
- Sunday – 9.00am - 10.00pm
Gym opening times
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday - 8.15am - 10.00pm
Wednesday - 7.30am - 10.00pm
Friday - 8.15am - 9.00pm
Saturday - 8.15am - 5.00pm
Sunday - 9.00am - 8.00pm
Junior gym times
Monday - Sunday - 3.00pm - 5.00pm
Monday – Sunday - 1.00pm – 5.00pm during school holidays
- Swimming - 25m pool and learner pool
- Swimming lessons
- 111 station gym
- Fitness classes
- Spinning studio
- Bodyline fitness membership
- Striker 9 football skills awards
- 5 court and 1 court sports halls
- 5-a-side football
- Mini tennis sessions (details at top of page)
- Meeting and seminar room
- Children's parties (parties are unfortunately no longer available on Fridays)
- Enquiries and bookings can be made at the centre reception or over the phone. Casual bookings can be made 7 days in advance. If you have a LeedsCard, Breezecard, Bodyline card, induction card or corporate sport pass you can book up to 8 days in advance and are able to book some activities online. You can find a link to our online booking system at the top right hand side of this page. Payment required at the time of booking.
- 100+ free parking spaces with a maximum 3 hour stay
- 10 cycle cages (please bring your own locks)
- Disabled facilities include: reserved parking, level entrance with automatic doors, induction loop in reception area and meeting room, lift to first floor, accessible changing and shower, adapted changing room, height adjustable changing bed, pool hoist, shower chair or sling, adapted equipment in the Bodyline gym.
- For public transport information please click on the West Yorkshire Metro link - again to the right hand side of this page.