Pudsey, LS28 7BE
Tel. 0113 336 7686
May Spring Bank Holiday the centre opening times will be: Sat 25 May 9am - 4pm, Sunday 26 May 9am - 4pm and the centre will be closed Monday 27 May. For more information on future Bank Holiday opening hours click on the download tab at the bottom of the page. Spring Bank holiday programme now available by clicking the download button at the bottom of the page.
Spaces available at Mini Tennis on Thursdays!
Tiny Tots Tennis 3.30pm - 4pm age 2-4, £3.10 or £2.70 with a LeedsCard
Mini Red Tennis 4pm-4.45pm age 5-7 £3.70 or £3.10 with a LeedsCard
Mini Red Plus 4.45pm-5.30pm age 8+ £3.70 or £3.10 with a LeedsCard
Contact the centre to find out more.
You can find our fitness class and swimming timetable and details of other activities by clicking on the downloads button at the bottom of this page. Holiday timetables will be posted as necessary.
Centre opening times
Monday to Friday - 7.15am – 10.30pm
Saturday - 8.30am – 8.00pm
Sunday – 9.00am – 10.30pm
Gym opening times
Monday to Friday - 7.15am – 9.45pm
Saturday - 8.15am – 8.00pm
Sunday – 9.00am – 9.00pm
- Swimming – 22.5m pool
- Swimming lessons (children and adults)
- 76 station gym
- Fitness classes
- Bodyline fitness memberships
- Striker football skills lessons
- 4-court sports hall
- Mini tennis sessions (details at the top of page)
- Children’s parties
- After school activities for children
- Meeting room
- Enquiries and bookings can be made at the centre reception or over the phone. Casual bookings can be made 7 days in advance. If you have a LeedsCard, Breezecard, Bodyline card, induction card or corporate sport pass you can book up to 8 days in advance and are able to book some activities online. You can find a link to the on line booking system at the top right hand side of this page. Payment required at the time of booking.
- Free parking spaces available to the rear of the building. Please be aware this car park is not for sole use of leisure centre customers and can be extremely busy on market days.
- Disabled facilities include: reserved parking, ramped entrance, induction loop, lift to ground floor, accessible changing and shower facilities, adapted changing room and toilet, pool hoist.
- For public transport information please click on the West Yorkshire Metro website link (again to right hand side of this page).