Address: Cemetery Road, Leeds, LS19 7UR
Tel.: 0113 3781271
Spring Bank Holiday Monday 27 May the centre will be closed. For more information on future Bank Holiday opening hours click on the download tab at the bottom of the page. Spring Bank holiday programme now available by clicking the download button at the bottom of the page.
For information about Tarn Trotters, Junior and Adult clubs and holiday programmes click on the downloads button at the bottom of this page.
You can find details of our range of programmes by clicking on the downloads button at the bottom of this page. Holiday activities will be posted as necessary. Our new brochure for 2013 can also now be found in the downloads section.
Centre opening times
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 8.30am – 5.00pm
Thursday and Friday 8.30am – 8.30pm
Saturday and Sunday 9.00am - 12.30pm
- Royal Yacht Association courses
- British Canoe Union courses
- Off-road biking
- Bell boat
- Traversing wall - climbing
- Problem solving
- Team building
- Tailored packages/courses for school, youth and community groups
- Birthday parties
- Conference facilities/room hire
- Boat hire
- Enquiries and bookings can be made at the centre reception or over the phone
- 20 car parking spaces
- Changing rooms
- Activity/teaching space
- Registered with Adventure Activities Licensing Service
- Climbing, orienteering, off-road biking, canoeing and kayaking can take place off-site
- Disabled facilities include: reserved parking for disabled drivers, level entrance, automatic entrance doors, lift to first floor, accessible shower, toilet and changing facilities, adjustable height changing bed, adapted equipment.
- For public transport information please click on the West Yorkshire Metro website link which can be found to the right hand side of this page.