Address: Cemetery Road, Leeds, LS19 7UR
Tel.: 0113 3781271
New for April - Don't miss out on our:
- Junior Open Day - 11th April
- Adult, Parent and Child Open Day - 26th April
- Outdoor Active Adult Canoe, Kayak and Sailing sessions - starting 24th and 25th April
All of the information for these events can be found in the documents section to the left of the page.
We are pleased to announce our new accessible indoor cave is now available at the centre.
Split over two levels, the indoor attraction allows people with and without disabilities to try their hand at caving in a safe environment. The cave has been designed to replicate a natural cave and includes features like stalactites, stalagmites, and hidden fossils. Find out more on our blog
Centre opening times
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 8.30am – 5.00pm
Thursday and Friday 8.30am – 8.30pm
Saturday and Sunday 9.00am - 12.30pm
- Royal Yacht Association courses
- British Canoe Union courses
- Off-road biking
- Bell boat
- Traversing wall - climbing
- Problem solving
- Team building
- Tailored packages/courses for school, youth and community groups
- Birthday parties
- Conference facilities/room hire
- Boat hire
- Indoor cave
Click on “Documents” at the side of this page to find our brochure of activities and courses you can book on for adults or children, our open days, birthday parties and our range of activities for schools and other organisations and groups.
- Enquiries and bookings can be made at the centre reception or over the phone
- 20 car parking spaces
- Changing rooms
- Activity/teaching space
- Registered with Adventure Activities Licensing Service
- Climbing, orienteering, off-road biking, canoeing and kayaking can take place off-site
- Disabled facilities include: reserved parking for disabled drivers, level entrance, automatic entrance doors, lift to first floor, accessible shower, toilet and changing facilities, adjustable height changing bed, adapted equipment.
- For public transport information please click on the West Yorkshire Metro website link which can be found to the right hand side of this page.