Address: Cemetery Road, Leeds, LS19 7UR
Tel.: 0113 3781271
Click on the “Documents” section to find our brochure of activities and courses you can book on for adults or children, our open days, birthday parties and our range of activities for schools and other organisations and groups.
Centre opening times
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 8.30am – 5.00pm
Thursday and Friday 8.30am – 8.30pm
Saturday and Sunday 9.00am - 12.30pm
- Royal Yacht Association courses
- British Canoe Union courses
- Off-road biking
- Bell boat
- Traversing wall - climbing
- Problem solving
- Team building
- Bush craft
- Tailored packages/courses for school, youth and community groups
- Birthday parties
- Conference facilities/room hire
- Boat hire
- Indoor cave
New to 2015
This year we are offering open days for you to try some outdoor activities, adult and junior beginners courses in windsurfing and rowing are now available for booking and Women on Water sessions coming soon. See below for more information on each session.
Women on Water
Fridays 11-12 followed by social time with tea/coffee
Women only session from 24 April to end October £10. Ages 16+
For complete beginners or those with experience. An introduction to sailing, windsurfing, canoeing and kayaking or practice with instructor support. Safe, sociable and fun. Find out more information on the This Girl Can website.
British Rowing learn to row scheme, using single sculls with sliding seat.
Adult Explore Rowing 4 x 2 hours(includes 3 months British Rowing Membership)
R2 Friday 24 April 1,8,15 May 6.00-8.00 £70
R3 Friday 5,12,19,26 June 6.00-8.00 £70
R4 Saturday 5,12,19,26 Sept 9.30-11.30 £70
Junior Minimum age 11 Go Row (includes 3 months British Rowing Membership)
JR2 Thursday-Friday 28-29 May 9.00-12.00 £45
JR3 Thursday-Friday 30-31 July 1.00-4.00 £45
JR4 Monday-Tuesday 10-11 Aug 1.00-4.00 £45
JR5 Monday- Tuesday 24-25 August 9.30-12.30 £45
JR6 Wednesday-Thursday 28-29 Oct 10.00-1.00 £45
Junior Rowing Club Age 11+
Monday 20 April -18 May 4 weeks 4.15-5.15 £18
Monday 1 June - 20 July 8 weeeks 4.15-5.15 £36
Monday 7 September - 19 October 7 weeks 4.15-5.15 £31
Must have attended a Go Row Course.
Rowing Hire Thursday 4 – 5.30 and Saturdays 9 – 10am (£8/5)
Adult hire must have Explore Rowing or equivalent standard, Junior hire age 11+ Go Row 2
- Enquiries and bookings can be made at the centre reception or over the phone
- 20 car parking spaces
- Changing rooms
- Activity/teaching space
- Registered with Adventure Activities Licensing Service
- Climbing, orienteering, off-road biking, canoeing and kayaking can take place off-site
- Disabled facilities include: reserved parking for disabled drivers, level entrance, automatic entrance doors, lift to first floor, accessible shower, toilet and changing facilities, adjustable height changing bed, lakeside hoist, adapted equipment (dinghies, canoes and kayaks).
- For public transport information please click on the West Yorkshire Metro website link.