Address: Kirkstall Lane, Leeds, LS5 3BE
Tel.: 0113 378 2086
May Spring Bank Holiday the centre will be open on Sat 25 May 8am to 4.15pm and closed on Sunday 26 and Monday 27 May. For further information about Bank Holiday closures please click on the download tab at the bottom of the page.
Spring Bank holiday programme now available by clicking the download button at the bottom of the page.
You can find our swimming and fitness class timetable and dryside activities timetable by clicking on the downloads button at the bottom of this page.
Please note that there is a slight change to our swimming timetable - the General Lane Session (Adults) on Tuesdays 8.00-10.00pm is now 8.15-10.00pm.
Centre opening times
Monday – Friday 7.00am – 10.30pm
Saturday - 8,00am – 5.00pm
Sunday - 8.15am - 8.45pm
- Swimming - 25m pool and learner pool
- Swimming lessons (children and adults)
- Fitness classes
- Yoga course
- Heartwatch programme
- Bodyline fitness membership
- Striker football skills lessons
- Gymnastics lessons
- 4 court sports hall
- 4 squash courts, including two glass back courts
- Squash leagues - for all playing standards
- Children's parties
- Beginners fencing courses
- Holiday activities
- Zumba classes - Tuesday 6.00pm - 6.45pm, Sunday 7.00pm – 8.00pm and Zumba Tone – Friday 6.00pm – 7.00pm.
- Fencing courses - 8 week beginner fencing courses are available throughout the year, suitable for adults and children aged 12 years and over. Mondays 6.30pm - 8.00pm, 7 week course. For further information contact the centre on 0113 2144556.
- Kirkstall Harriers running club - Monday and Wednesday 6.50pm
- Leeds Fencing club – Monday 6.30pm – 8pm beginners course term time only, 8pm to 10.00pm intermediate / advanced class.
- Aikido - Tuesday 7pm – 8.30pm 5 years+, 8.30pm – 10pm adults, Saturday 10.00am – 11.30am juniors (8 – 16 years), 11.30am – 1.00pm seniors.
- Tang so do – Friday 7.30pm - 9pm 6 years +
Links to the club websites can be found to the right hand side of this page.
- Enquiries and bookings can be made at the centre reception or over the phone. Casual bookings can be made 7-days in advance. If you have a LeedsCard, Breezecard, Bodyline card, induction card or corporate sport pass you can book up to 8-days in advance and are able to book some activities online - please find the book it on line link on the top right hand side of this page. Payment required at the time of booking.
64 free parking spaces on site.
- Disabled facilities include: reserved parking for disabled drivers, ramped entrance, lift to lower floor, accessible toilets, discrete changing in wet-side changing rooms.
- For public transport information please click on the West Yorkshire Metro link (again to right of this page).