Address: Station Road, Leeds, LS25 7LQ
Tel.: 0113 3781275
May Spring Bank holiday Monday 27 May the centre will be closed. For more information on future Bank Holiday opening hours click on the download tab at the bottom of the page.
Spring Bank holiday programme now available by clicking the download button at the bottom of the page.
From Saturday 4 May the 1pm - 2pm Fun session will be replaced with a general swimming session - restricted. Pool party bookings will no longer be taken.
You can find our swimming and fitness class timetable by clicking on the downloads section at the bottom of this page. Holiday timetables will be posted as necessary.
Centre opening times
Monday to Friday - 8.00am – 10.00pm
Saturday – 8.45am – 3.30pm
Sunday - 7.45am – 9.00pm
- Swimming - 25m pool
- Swimming lessons
- Fitness classes
- Bodyline membership
- 4 court sports hall
- Badminton coaching
- Children’s parties
- Leeds Kingfishers synchronised swimming club - Tuesday 7.10pm – 8.10pm
- Kippax Swimming Club - Friday 7.15 – 8.15pm
- Rothwell Swimming Club – Sunday 4.30 – 5.30pm
- Tae Kwon Do club - Tuesday 5.30pm – 6.30pm 6 years+
- Ju-Jitsu club – Wednesday 6.00pm – 7.00pm 7-15 years, 7.00pm -8.00pm 16years+
- Friday Night Project – Friday (tbc) – 8 – 13 years/13+ years
- Enquiries and bookings can be made at the centre reception or over the phone. Casual bookings can be made 7-days in advance. If you have a LeedsCard, Breezecard, Bodyline card, induction card or corporate sport pass you can book up to 8-days in advance and are able to book some activities online. You can find a link to the online booking system at the top right hand side of this page. Payment required at the time of booking.
61 free parking spaces on site.
- 3 cycle lockers (please bring your own lock).
- Ramped entrance to building with automatic entrance door, height adjustable changing bed, pool hoist.
- For public transport information please click on the link to the West Yorkshire Metro website (again to the right hand side of this page).