Address: Smeaton Approach, off Barwick Road, Leeds, LS15 8TA
Tel. No.: 0113 2141444
May Spring Bank holiday opening hours: Monday 27 May 9am - 4pm. For more information on future Bank Holiday opening hours click on the download tab at the bottom of the page. Spring Bank holiday programme now available by clicking the download button at the bottom of the page.
You can find our swimming and fitness class timetable by clicking on the downloads section at the bottom of this page.
Why not try our Jujitsu martial art class which takes place on Thursdays between 6.00-8.00pm and is suitable for anyone aged 5 years+
Centre opening times
Monday to Friday - 7.00am – 10.30pm
Saturday - 8.00am – 7.00pm
Sunday - 8.00am – 8.00pm
Gym opening times
Monday to Friday – 7.00am – 10.00pm
Saturday – 8.00am – 7.00pm
Sunday – 8.00am – 8.00pm
Junior gym times
Monday to Friday – 3.00pm – 5.00pm
Saturday – 12.00pm – 5.00pm
Sunday – 12.00pm – 5.00pm
Junior induction times
Monday to Friday – 4.00pm – 5.00pm
Saturday – 1.00pm – 2.00pm
- Swimming - 25m pool
- Swimming lessons
- 53-station gym
- Fitness classes
- Bodyline fitness membership
- Striker football skills lessons
- 4 court and 2 court sports halls
- Outdoor multi-use games area - floodlit
- Outdoor full-size synthetic sports pitch - floodlit
- Mini tennis sessions
- Children’s parties
Striker 9 sessions
Tuesday 4.00pm-5.00pm for 5-7 years
Tuesday 5.00pm-6.00 for 8 years+
Saturday 9.00am-10.00am for 5-7 years
- Enquiries and bookings can be made at the centre reception or over the phone. Casual bookings can be made 7 days in advance. If you have a LeedsCard, Breezecard, Bodyline card, induction card or corporate sport pass you can book up to 8 days in advance and are able to book some activities online. A link to the online booking system can be found to the right hand side of this page. Payment required at the time of booking.
100+ free parking spaces.
- Bike rack facilities available (please bring your own lock)
- Disabled facilities include: reserved parking, level entrance, automatic entrance doors, lift to first floor, accessible shower, toilet and changing facilities, changing bed, graded steps into water (please request use at reception), pool hoist (chair and sling attachment).
- For public transport information please click on the West Yorkshire Metro link (also to the right of this page).