Bodyline membership gives you access to 16 Leeds City Council leisure centres across Leeds, offering fantastic value for money if you use the gym, go swimming or do fitness classes twice a week or more.
We offer a range of Bodyline membership types to suit what you’re looking for. Depending on your choice of membership you can access:
- 11 gyms
- 13 swimming pools
- 100s of fitness classes
With a Bodyline membership you can also:
- Save money on all other sporting activities at Leeds City Council leisure centres not included in your membership
- Get ahead of the crowd with eight days advanced booking on activities
- Get discounts and special offers on leisure activities throughout Leeds as it is also a LeedsCard
- Earn £25 for each new member you recruit (please click on the ‘Downloads’ section at the bottom of this page for a copy of the ‘refer a friend’ form)
- Receive a free gym induction for gym based memberships
Choosing a Bodyline membership
For more information about Bodyline membership options, take a look at the document ‘Choice of Bodyline memberships’ in the ‘Downloads’ section at the bottom of this page.
Corporate Bodyline membership
You could save up to 20% with a corporate Bodyline membership. To find out if your company is registered on the scheme, or for more information about how your company can join, please click on the ‘Related pages’ section below.
Junior Bodyline membership
We also offer a Junior Bodyline membership for young people aged 8 to 18. And if you’re aged 14 or over, you can now do even more with your membership! To find out more, go to the ‘Related Pages’ section at the bottom of this page and click on ‘Junior Bodyline membership’.
A 12 month contract offers you the greatest savings - up to £36 on individual memberships and £72 on joint memberships compared to the flexible monthly rate.
A one-off annual payment can be made each year offering a saving of up to £23.80 over a year.
Flexible monthly membership still offers you great value for money, but without the time commitment (terms and conditions apply – click on the ‘Downloads’ section at the bottom of this page for more details).
How to become a Bodyline member
- Choose a membership
- Choose a payment method
- Download an application form from the ‘Downloads’ section at the bottom of this page, or collect one from a Leeds City Council leisure centre
- Complete the form and return it with two passport size photos to a Leeds City Council leisure centre along with your initial payment
For more information
For all enquiries about Bodyline membership, please contact the Bodyline office on 0113 395 0160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a full list of Leeds City Council leisure centres, click on the ‘Related pages’ section below. Or to find your nearest Leeds City Council leisure centre, click on the ‘Where I live’ tab at the top of this page and simply type in your postcode.