Address: Carr Crofts, Armley, Leeds, LS12 3HB
Tel. No.: 0113 3367880
May Spring Bank Holiday week the centre opening times are:
Sat 25 May 8am - 4pm
Sun 26 May 9am - 3pm
Mon 27 May 9am - 4pm
Normal opening hours apply to the rest of the week.
For further information about Bank Holiday closures please click on the download tab at the bottom of the page.
Spring Bank holiday programme now available by clicking the download button at the bottom of the page.
You can find our swimming and fitness class timetable by clicking on the downloads section at the bottom of this page - holiday timetables will be posted as necessary.
Centre opening times
Monday to Friday 7.15am – 10.30pm
Saturday 8.00am – 6.30pm
Sunday 8.00am – 9.30pm
Gym opening times
Monday to Friday 7.15am – 9.30pm
Saturday 9.00am – 5.00pm
Sunday 9.00am – 8.00pm
Junior gym times
Monday to Friday 3.00pm – 5.00pm
Saturday 10.00am – 2.00pm
Sunday 10.00am – 2.00pm
- Swimming – 5 Lane 25m pool and 10m learner pool
- Hydrotherapy pool
- Swimming lessons (children and adults)
- 100-station gym
- Fitness classes
- Bodyline fitness membership
- Striker football skills lessons
- Gymnastics lessons
- 4-court and 2-court sports halls
- 5-a-side football leagues - for results, fixtures and leagues see link on right.
- Children’s parties
- Children’s fitness classes 8 – 12 years
- Fully accessible facilities
- Changing places available
- Enquiries and bookings can be made at the centre reception or over the phone. Casual bookings can be made 7 days in advance. If you have a LeedsCard, Breezecard, Bodyline card, induction card or corporate sport pass you can book up to 8 days in advance and are able to book some activities online. Please find the link to the online booking system at the right hand side of this page. Payment required at the time of booking.
- 120 free parking spaces.
- Cycle lockers are available at the centre keys are available from reception, one Sheffield cycle hoop is available close to the entrance for those who wish to chain their bike.
- To find out how you can walk to Armley leisure centre from where you live visit the walkit website link.
- Public transport information is available from the metro website, again to the right hand side of this page.
- Disabled facilities include: reserved parking, level entrance with automatic doors, lift to first floor, accessible changing and shower, Changing Places standard disabled changing room, height adjustable changing bed, pool hoist, shower chair or sling, adapted equipment in the Bodyline gym, IFI accredited Instructors available.