Address: The Green, Guiseley, LS20 9BT
Tel. No.: 0113 378 1230
For information about Bank Holiday closures please click on the download tab at the bottom of the page.
If you click on the downloads section at the bottom of this page you will be able to find our swimming and fitness class timetable, as well as a separate dry activities timetable. Timetables for holiday periods will be posted as necessary.
Centre opening times
Monday-Thursday - 7.00am – 11.00pm
Friday - 7.00am – 9.30pm
Saturday – 8.00am – 6.00pm
Sunday – 8.00am – 9.00pm
Gym opening times
Monday - Friday - 7.00am - 9.30pm
Saturday - 8.00am – 6.00pm
Sunday - 8.00am – 8.00pm
Junior gym times
Saturday – 1.00pm - 3.00pm
Sunday – 1.00pm - 3.00pm
- Swimming – 25m pool and learner pool
- Swimming lessons
- 54-station gym
- Junior bodyline courses
- Fitness classes
- Bodyline fitness membership
- Striker football skills lessons
- Gymnastics lessons
- 4 and 1 court sports halls
- Badminton lessons
- 5-a-side football league - for results, fixtures and leagues see link on the right.
- 4 squash courts, 1 with glass back
- Squash league
- Climbing wall
- Climbing courses – juniors and adults
- Children’s parties
- Small meeting room
- Sub Aqua Club – Wednesday 9pm, suitable for age 14 and above
- Aikido Club - Friday 5.15pm – 6.15pm 5years+, 6.15pm – 7.15pm 16 years+
- Judo Club – Monday and Thursday 7.30pm – 9.00pm 7 years+
- Karate Club – Tuesday 6.30pm – 7.30pm 7 years+, Saturday 9.00am – 12pm 7 years+
- Aireborough Swimming Club – Monday 8.15pm – 9.00pm juniors, 9.00pm – 9.45pm adults, Thursday 7.00pm – 8.15pm juniors, 8.15pm - 9.00pm adults
- Enquiries and bookings can be made at the centre reception or over the phone. Casual bookings can be made 7 days in advance. If you have a LeedsCard, Breezecard, Bodyline card, induction card or corporate sport pass you can book up to 8 days in advance and are able to book some activities online (see the link to the online booking system at the right hand side of this page). Payment required at the time of booking.
- 150 free parking spaces.
- Large swimming pool viewing gallery.
- Disabled facilities include: reserved parking for disabled drivers, level entrance, automatic entrance doors, induction loop, lift access to cafe, accessible changing and shower facilities, adapted changing room and toilet. Poolside, height adjustable changing bed, pool hoist, handrails on stairs and spectator areas.
- Information regarding public transport links is available from the West Yorkshire Metro link at the right hand side of this page.