Leeds Housing Options is our advice service if you are homeless, at risk of homelessness or simply want advice about your housing options. If you are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless, we will do everything we can to help you stay where you are or find alternative accommodation.
Accessing our service
We are based on the 1st Floor of City Centre One Stop at 2 Great George Street, LS2 8BA. We are open 8:30am to 4pm Monday to Thursday, and 9:30am to 4pm on Friday.
We also have outreach surgeries at:
- Morley Hub – Monday 9:00 - 16:00
- Armley One Stop Centre – Monday 10:00 - 16:00
- Seacroft North One Stop Stop Centre – Tuesday 9:00 - 16:00
- Beeston Library - Tuesday 9:00 - 16:00
- Reginald Centre - Thursday 9:00 - 16:00
- Compton Centre - Thursday 9:00 - 16:00
- Pudsey Hub - Thursday 9:00 - 16:00
If you would prefer to access our service via telephone we can arrange for one of our Housing Advisors to call you to carry out an assessment. If you would like a telephone appointment you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to include your full name, date of birth, telephone number, address if you have one and a short description of the service you need. Alternatively you can telephone 0113 222 4412. We are not currently able to give a specific time/date that we will call you back.
You can find details of our homelessness strategy in the Documents section of this page.