Situated off the A658 about 8 miles north west of Leeds City Centre Leeds Bradford International Airport facilities include
- High tech check in area
- Larger security area
- Nursing parents facilities
- The Woolpack Pub, Take Off Cafe and O'Brien's Irish Sandwich Bar.
- New international departure area incorporating the White Rose Cafe, the Yorkshire Hero pub, a Children's Play Area, Duty Free, Delice De France and Books Plus outlet
- Domestic departures lounge incorporating the Ridings Bar
- Executive lounges
- The Yorkshire Executive Club which offers priority parking and full use of the Executive lounge facilities for members. For further details contact the commercial department on 0113 391 3271
- Short and long stay car parking. Short stay up to 30 mins £1.30. Long stay rates are £28.00 for 8 days and £52.50 for 15 days
- Category III Instrument Landing System to enable suitably equipped aircraft to land in nil visibility
- LBA Airlink coach service operating from the airport to the centre of Leeds at £1.60 per single journey and £4 for a family ticket
With flights daily to all major European destinations, and a wide network of onward connections world-wide, Leeds Bradford International Airport flies daily to the world.
Thomson, Airtours, Aspro, First Choice, JMC, Style, Panorama, Unijet, Balkan, Direct Holidays, Portla, Cosmos, Avro, Manos, Crystal, and Inghams offer a wide choice of destinations. Many long haul operators, including Kuoni, Tradewinds and Bales all now feature Leeds Bradford International Airport, as do Airtours, Thomson, Royal Olympic and Royal Caribbean International in their cruising programmes.
Choose Yorkshire's own airport.
Transport Direct is a web site that offers information for door-to-door travel for both public transport and car journeys around Britain. Its aim is to provide you with comprehensive, easy-to-use travel information to help you plan journeys effectively and efficiently. For more information visit www.transportdirect.info