If you need help completing your Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support claim form we have a Benefit Claim Information Guide (PDF 600KB) to help you.
Alternatively, there are a number of ways for you to contact us:
- Telephone 0113 222 4404 to speak to an advisor who will help you
- Visit us at any one of our one stop centres and speak to someone face to face. To find your nearest one stop centre enter your postcode on the Where I Live page
- Email us by clicking on the Contact us button on this page.
Help with claiming other benefits
You can use entitledto’s online benefits calculator to find out what benefits you may be able to claim.
You can also contact our Welfare Rights team, who can:
- give you free, confidential, impartial advice and support on a whole range of welfare benefits
- help you to complete claim forms
- offer guidance and support when making appeals.
For more information visit the Welfare Rights page.
You can also contact an independent advice agency such as the Citizens Advice Bureau or Age Concern.