If you need help completing your Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support claim form we have an information guide to help you. Please see the expandable Documents
section on this page.
Alternatively, there are a number of ways for you to contact us:
- 0113 222 4404 and speak to an advisor who will help you.
- visit any one of our one stop centres and speak to someone face to face. To find your nearest one stop centre enter your postcode in 'Where I Live’.Email
- click the Contact us email on this page and fill out a form.
Help with claiming other benefits
Our Welfare Rights team can:
- give you free, confidential, impartial advice and support on a whole range of welfare benefits
- help you to complete claim forms
- offer guidance and support when making appeals
For more information see the related page Welfare Rights.
You can also contact an independent advice agency such as the Citizens Advice Bureau or Age Concern. A link to Citizens Advice Bureau website is available in the external links section.