Leeds City Council
  • A to Z
  • Newsroom
  • Contact us
  • Accessibility
  • A- A+

To view documents in PDF format you will require the free Download Adobe Reader Adobe Acrobat Reader

Where to get help

If you need help completing your Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support claim form we have an information guide in the Documents section to help you. 

Alternatively there are a number of ways for you to contact us.

Telephone Us
You can ring (0113) 222 4404 and speak to an advisor who will help you. You can also use the above telephone number to request a home visit
Visit Us
You can visit any one of our one stop centres and speak to someone face to face. To find your nearest one stop centre go to the ‘Where I Live’ section and enter your postcode. 
Write to Us
You can also write to us at Welfare and Benefits, Citizens and Communities, Selectapost 15, Leeds, LS2 8BA and we will be back in touch with you quickly as we can.
Further Advice
You can also contact an independent advice agency such as the Citizens Advice Bureau or Age Concern.
A link to Citizens Advice Bureau website is available in the external links section.