You can get a discount if the carer is:
- providing care for at least 35 hours a week on average and
- living with, and caring for, someone who has a disability, who is not their spouse or partner or child under 18, but who is entitled to one of the following benefits:
- Higher rate attendance allowance
- Highest rate of the care component of a disability living allowance
- An increase in the rate of disablement pension
- An increase in a constant attendance allowance
If you would like to claim this discount, download the application form below.
In line with Data Protection law, we may use information you give us to prevent or detect fraud or other crimes. We may also share it with other Council services or public organisations if they need it in order to carry out their legal duties.