Dealing with problems in private rented accommodation.
If you have concerns about the condition of your rented house or your landlord, you can contact our private rented sector housing team.
There are further links and documents to download on this page which cover:
- How to rent - checklist for renting in England
- Electrical, gas and fire safety
- Tenancies and tenancy deposits
- Harassment and illegal eviction
- Anti-social behaviour
- Reporting a hazard in your home
- Advisory standards for houses in multiple occupation.
- Condensation and mould growth
- Saving energy
- Council Tax and Benefits (See Related Pages)
- Applying for council housing
- Getting rid of unwanted items