Changing Places are toilet facilities for people with profound or multiple disabilities which are fitted with specialist equipment including a hoist and changing bench. They provide enough space for up to two carers to support the person with a disability to use the Changing Place.
There is a network of Changing Places across the country and Leeds City Council is proud to support the national campaign. We hope you find the leaflet ‘Changing Places in Leeds’ helpful when planning your journey. It provides location details together with useful information and can be found in the documents, or ring 0113 378 1919 for a copy. Please also check each venue’s own website before travelling for up-to-date information.
More Changing Places are in development, so please check this site regularly for updates. The current locations in Leeds are:
- Armley Leisure Centre, Carr Crofts, LS12 3HB
- Chevin Forest Park, Education Building, Johnny Lane, Otley, LS21 3JL
- First Direct Arena, Arena Way, LS2 8BY
- Gallery Shop & Café, Leeds Art Gallery, The Headrow, LS1 3AA
- Headingley HEART, Bennett Road, LS6 3HN
- Hillside, Beeston Road, LS11 8ND
- Holt Park Active, Holtdale Approach, LS16 7RX
- John Charles Centre for Sport, Middleton Grove, Hunslet, LS11 5DJ
- Lotherton Hall, Lotherton Lane, Aberford, LS25 3EB
- Middleton Leisure Centre, Ring Road, LS10 4AX
- Morley Leisure Centre, Queensway, LS27 9JP
- Pudsey Leisure Centre, Market Place, LS28 7BE
- Reginald Joint Service Centre, 264 Chapeltown Road, LS7 3EX
- Tech North, 9 Harrogate Road, Chapel Allerton, LS7 3NB
- Temple Newsam, Temple Newsam Road, Off Selby Road, LS15 0AE
- Trinity Shopping Centre, Albion Street, LS1 5AT
- West Yorkshire Playhouse, Playhouse Square, Quarry Hill, LS2 7UP
- White Rose Centre, Dewsbury Road, LS11 8LU (Temporarily closed until August 2016)
For information on Public toilets visit our Public toilets page.