Changing Places are toilet facilities for people with profound and multiple disabilities. They are fitted with specialist equipment, such as a hoist and changing bench, and provide enough space for two carers to support the person with a disability to use the Changing Place.
There is a network of Changing Place facilities across the country, and Leeds city council is proud to contribute to the national campaign.
There is a Changing Place at each of the locations listed below. More are currently in development, so please check regularly.
- Armley Leisure Centre, Carr Crofts LS12 3HB
- Chevin Forest Park, Education Building, Johnny Lane, Otley LS21 3JL
- Gallery Shop & Cafe, Central Library & Art Gallery, The Headrow LS1 3AA
- Headingley HEART, Bennett Road LS6 3HN
- Hillside, Beeston Road LS11 8ND
- John Charles Centre for Sport, Middleton Grove, Hunslet LS11 5DJ
- Lotherton Hall, Lotherton Lane, Aberford LS25 3EB
- Morley Leisure Centre, Queensway LS27 9JP
- Reginald Centre, 264 Chapeltown Road LS7 3EX
- Tech North, 9 Harrogate Road, Chapel Allerton LS7 3NB
- Temple Newsam, Temple Newsam Road, Off Selby Road LS15 0AE
- West Yorkshire Playhouse, Playhouse Square, Quarry Hill LS2 7UP
- White Rose Centre, Dewsbury Road LS11 8LU
We hope you find the leaflet "Changing Places in Leeds" helpful when planning your journey. It provides location details together with information about opening times, parking, access arrangements, dimensions of the space available and equipment provided. Please check for up-to-date information on each venue's own website where appropriate.
Further information about Changing Places across the country can be found on the national Changing Places website, link on the right of the page.