Person required with previous driving experience to deliver computer equipment across the area of West Yorkshire. This post is expected to last from 1st June 2015 to 3rd October 2015. All applicants should hold a clean current driving licence and be prepared for some early morning starts. A good knowledge of the West Yorkshire area would be very beneficial too. Must be aged 21+ for insurance purposes.
How to apply: e mail CV to email@example.com.
Debenhams (White Rose) is looking for enthusiastic individuals with excellent customer service and communication skills to work in its busy store. Previous experience is not essential, but those applying need to have some flexibility regarding the amount of hours worked, which will include evenings and weekends.
In addition, there will be some posts to work in the restaurant. Again, previous experience is not essential, nor is a Food & Hygiene certificate. All posts will be between 8 and 20 hours, and again flexibility required to cover evenings and weekends. National minimum wage applies.
- Arranging for the loading & unloading of our own vehicle along with that of others who deliver to us & collect.
- Working on a busy trade counter dealing with customers, suppliers & members of the public sometimes dealing with cash/credit card payments.
- Inputting data on computer.
- Maintaining the upkeep of our vans along with our driver doing weekly vehicle check & making sure the vehicles are roadworthy & booked in when needed for any repairs or servicing.
- Creating sales orders from customers on the computer.
- Raising stock orders to suppliers.
- Checking in of goods for the warehouse & manufacturing departments.
- Maintaining an accurate stock control & a tidy warehouse.
Requirements to fulfil the role:
- A good attitude towards work colleagues & customers.
- To be able to deal with people of all different types.
- Numerate to deal with cash payments.
- Honest & reliable.
- As the use of counterbalance fork lift truck on a daily basis a suitable fork lift truck licence.
- Computer literate. Knowledge of Sage an advantage.
- Ability to work using own initiative.
The position requires someone who has had experience working within a works office, production office or engineering office environment.
This is a varied and busy role within the production office and shop floor environment.
Duties will include:
• Sage administration essentially purchase order processing
• Answering the telephone
• Assisting with goods inwards activities
• Assisting accounts with non-compliant invoices
• Chasing suppliers for delivery dates
• Some aspects of Health and Safety administration for example keeping records of PPE issues etc.
• Assisting in the recording of staff leave
• Assisting the workshop supervisor to maintain levels of essential and stock items, including organising tool repairs
Have previous experience working within a works office/production office type environment.
Must have a flexible work approach and can do attitude, able to work closely with the shop floor team, sales team and design engineers.
Have a confident manner on the telephone with good customer service skills.
Sage experience is desirable but not essential.
Have good organisational skills and ability to work to deadlines.
Salary £16,300 to £18,000 per annum.
Please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently looking to recruit a Support Administrator to join our busy team.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Receptionist duties, maintaining and ensuring the smooth running of the office
- Word processing, audio, copy typing and letter writing
- Responding to telephone and e mail enquiries
- Arranging meetings and appointments
- Creating and maintaining filing (paper or electronics)
- Inputting onto a database
- Photocopying and printing various documents
- Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- Liaising with staff and external contacts, booking travel and accommodation as required
- Producing and maintaining Excel spreadsheets
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment
You must have:
- Strong analytical skills
- Skills in using both MS Word & Excel
- Strong organisational skills
You will work towards a nationally recognised qualification. £4 per hour.
A vacancy has arisen for an Apprentice Pre School Assistant, working in our new pre-school in Farnley. Ideally the role requires you to work towards NVQ level 3. You will be required to work with children between the ages of 2 to 5 years old. Your primary duties will involve working as part of a team, whilst learning new skills on the job, caring for children, preparing and setting up their learning environment to meet the children’s needs. Most importantly you will support children’s development and help to keep them safe. You will also be required to prepare snacks and assist with feeding and cleaning up at mealtimes.
As an apprentice you are required to build a good rapport with parents and their children. Once on the programme a Vocational Advisor will visit you on a regular basis in the setting, to deliver the training and coach you, they will be observing whilst you work / or you may attend college on day release.
This is a new company bringing exciting opportunities to work with a new staff team. Salary £3.75 to £4.00 per hour. Working full time, term time only. Post will require a DBS check.
To apply: please e mail your CV to email@example.com.
Experience of Polar Guillotines would be an advantage. Experience of operating Horizon Collators, Folders and Booklet Makers would also be an advantage, although training will be provided for to the right candidate.
A good attitude to work is essential and the right candidate must be able to work as part of a team and use their own initiative when required.
How to apply: Please submit a CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Please quote the job title and reference number EL/LGP01. Competitive salary paid. Working 37.5 hours per week.
Do you have experience of making coffee? If so apply now!
We are looking for team members with an enthusiastic and friendly manner, who can communicate confidently with the team and the customers. You’ll need to be able to work independently and as part of a team, enthusiastic and be willing to learn, ideally with knowledge of making and serving hot drinks and working in the Kitchen. You will also have knowledge of working in a customer facing environment demonstrating product knowledge to customers by advising and making suggestions to deliver a fantastic experience to our customers whilst ensuring the highest standards of safety and cleanliness in the business.
To be successful you will want to put a smile on every customers face. Although some experience would be an advantage, if you can demonstrate an ability to work in a team, be enthusiastic and willing to learn then we may have the job for you.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Ability to learn quickly
• Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Ability to build relationships
Work Hours / Choice of two shifts:
06:00am to 15:00pm
07:00am to 16:30pm
Three Metal Workers (ductwork assemblers) required for immediate starts with an expanding company close to Wetherby. Successful applicants will be mostly working with metals of 1mm to 3mm thickness – some knowledge of sheet metals an advantage. You should ideally have access to your own transport as the route is not well served by public transport although a bus stops outside, along with experience of working with sheet metal. Hours are 7:30 to 16:45 Monday to Thursday, 7:00 to 14:45 on Friday plus tea breaks and 30 min lunch.
One of the three starters may be Apprenticeship opportunities, where there will be the chance to work towards a nationally recognised qualification. Two positions, however, demand previous experience of working with sheet metals and associated machinery.
We require someone to come on board with energy, high work ethic, a good ‘team work' attitude, willingness to learn and the ability to multitask frequently. An interest in recruitment is not essential but is obviously preferred.
The role itself would consist of using various different systems via an Apple Macbook which include viewing, editing and creating spreadsheets with Excel, reformatting CV’s, general telephone work and constant use of our own Google docs. An excellent telephone manner is essential also.
Full and comprehensive training is given upon commencement of the role but we do require someone who is ‘switched on’ in terms of the things listed above to come into the team almost seamlessly as we are in a very busy period.
£6 per hour for the right person. Working full time, Monday to Friday.
Two skilled (metal) Fabricators required for immediate starts with an expanding company close to Wetherby. Successful applicant will be mostly working with metals of 3ml to 5ml thickness. You should ideally have access to your own transport as the route is not well served by public transport although a bus stops outside, along with experience of working with sheet metal fabricating. Hours are 7:30 to 16:45 Monday to Thursday, 7:00 to 14:45 on Friday plus tea breaks and 30 min lunch.
Roundhay Pharmacy is a privately owned family practice, which focuses on serving the needs of the diverse local community. Pharmacy is at the heart of what we do; every day you will help people – whether they have a cold, or want to quit smoking. Our people are at the forefront of our business.
• Receiving patients as they enter the pharmacy.
• Counselling and selling products to patient, often when they are not feeling their best.
• Dispensing of prescriptions and delivery of the wider pharmacy contract.
• You will be involved in the maintenance of the retail area; cleaning, merchandising, stock replenishment and sales.
• Delivery of additional pharmacy services; chlamydia screening, vaccinations, providing healthcare advice and selling these services to patients.
How to apply:
Please submit a CV and letter stating why you are suited to the role to email@example.com
please quote the job title and reference number EL/RP01. £3.50 per hour.
To support the future growth of the Airport, LBIA is now recruiting a dynamic and experienced Assistant Deputy Lounge Manager for our Yorkshire Premier Lounge. The role is to support the growth and increase in passenger numbers which we welcome into the Yorkshire Premier Lounge. This role will support the Lounge Manager and Deputy Lounge Manager to create an environment that focuses on delivering an excellent customer experience, whilst maintaining exceptionally high standards throughout the lounge at all times.
The idea candidate will
Be enthusiastic and passionate about customer service;
Have previous experience of leading, coaching, developing and motivating a team;
Have experience of stock rotation and replenishment throughout a shift;
Enjoy a fast paced working environment and be dedicated to constant self-improvement;
Be driven to exceed set targets and goals;
Be a consummate team player.
The successful candidate will have:
Exceptional customer service skills with the ability to deal with difficult situations;
Experience at supervisory level within the hospitality and customer service industry;
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
Ability to develop strong relationships with colleagues and clients;
Ability to make strategic decisions under pressure.
Knowledge of current health and safety regulations.
You will be responsible for:
Supporting the Lounge Manager and Deputy Lounge Manager to ensure shifts / rosters are efficiently organised;
Monitoring and ordering of stock;
Implementing new ideas and marketing plans for the Yorkshire Premier Lounge
Ensuring health and safety procedures are followed at all times.
Please note, successful applicants will undergo a CRB checks and will need a 5 year work / education history in order to obtain an airside pass.
To apply for this role please send a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or to Kamila Webb, Lounge Manager, Leeds Bradford International Airport, Whitehouse Lane, Leeds, LS19 7TU.
Closing date: Sunday 31 May 2015 at 17:00. Salary £18k per annum.
Hours: Full time (8am–5pm) some evening work might be applicable, times adjusted to suit working day
Salary: National minimum wage
• To answer telephone calls in the correct professional manner and record repairs or queries accordingly
• To provide support to customers undergoing adaptations works and record daily information and customer satisfaction
• In the position you will undertake an Intermediate Apprenticeship in Customer Service that will be entirely work based
• Excellent customer service skills including face to face, on the phone and written
• Competent in the use of Microsoft Office – Excel, Outlook and Word
• Able to follow instructions with minimum supervision
• Accurate and a with a good eye for detail
• Positive, outgoing approach to work
• Willing to learn and develop new skills on the job
• Have a ‘can do’ attitude
• Full driving license/in the process of learning to drive
Email your CV to: email@example.com
,the subject header should be clearly marked ‘Apprentice Customer Liaison Advisor’ by 29th May 2015 at 5pm.