Permanent full-time contract and 25 days annual leave, full training provided.
What we are looking for?
• If you are someone who, is motivated working towards goals, has a high level of energy and great communication skills, then this could be the role for you.
• Many of our best call centre agents have had no prior sales experience but they are conscientious individuals that will embrace our quality standards and are committed to positive customer outcomes.
• If you want the chance to build a career, have some fun along the way, make the most of the opportunities we can provide and deliver great service to our customers, then we would love to meet you.
What will you be doing?
• You will be speaking to a wide variety of working people who could be from anywhere in the country and doing all sorts of different jobs. They will usually be members of a UK trade union as we are an approved provider of protection insurance to most of the major UK trade unions.
• We provide union members with free accident insurance as a membership benefit, so they will be expecting to hear from you about more comprehensive products that we also provide, so no cold calling.
• You will be offering a range of protection insurance products specifically designed to provide good value, simple to understand protection insurance designed specifically to protect working families.
What do we offer?
• A competitive salary of £18,000 to £22,000 OTE plus other benefits including life insurance and a company pension
• A permanent full-time contract with 25 days annual leave.
• We are open Monday to Thursday 12:00pm to 8:00pm and Friday 11:00am to 6:30pm
• We guarantee a lively and motivating atmosphere with loads of incentives being given away on a daily, weekly and monthly basis such as cash vouchers, chocolates, TVs and Kindles and loads more.
• There are also loads of work benefits such as ride to work schemes, child care vouchers, prepaid cards and a contribution to the insurance policy of your choice. We hold company socials every two months.
Why Union Insurance?
• We provide all the training you need to succeed, from information on our company and insurance products to using the phones and how to talk to customers, so no previous experience is necessary.
• After your initial training, you will still have plenty of support with weekly catch ups with your Manager and regular training sessions. If you are looking for progression, we are happy to accommodate you. We have many examples of agents starting off on the phones and working their way up and becoming Supervisors, Managers and even Directors.
Who are we?
• Union Insurance is an insurance intermediary, with over 130 employees across our two locations, working alongside the major trade unions in the UK. We offer products such as income protection, life, critical illness and personal accident plans to trade union members. We are an FCA regulated and our commitment to the training and development of staff has been recognised by Investors in People status for the last 10 years. Union Insurance is a trading name of Union Income Benefit.
The apprentice will be trained primarily in our Manufacturing Department.
Training to programme and operate our laser and plasma cutting machines.
Our laser and bending presses are recent acquisitions and are top of the range machines.
The apprentice will also be trained to weld. Good career prospects for the right person. Should have a good standard of literacy and numeracy.
How to apply: please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Minimum rates of pay apply (£2.73 per hour).
Sir Robert McAlpine is a leading UK building and civil engineering company. A family-owned company with a wealth of experience accumulated over more than 140 years, Sir Robert McAlpine is the principal contractor for the construction of Victoria Gate, Leeds. Other recent high-profile projects include the O2 Arena, Emirates Stadium, the Eden Project, Cabot Circus in Bristol, the M74 Completion in Glasgow and the Olympic Stadium.
Role: Crane Banksman / Slinger
Location: Victoria Gate, Eastgate, Leeds
Job type: Full-time
Salary: £8.91 per hour
The successful candidate will:
• be a fully qualified Banksman / Slinger
• have a CPCS card – Banksman / Slinger
TO APPLY: Email your CV to email@example.com , subject header clearly marked ‘Crane Banksman/Slinger’ by Monday 20 April 2015.
Experience of Polar Guillotines would be an advantage. Experience of operating Horizon Collators, Folders and Booklet Makers would also be an advantage, although training will be provided for to the right candidate.
A good attitude to work is essential and the right candidate must be able to work as part of a team and use their own initiative when required.
How to apply: Please submit a CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Please quote the job title and reference number EL/LGP01. Competitive salary paid. Working 37.5 hours per week.