Overview of the job:
• Help to maintain scheme files and general office housekeeping
• Completing admin duties which include answering telephones, dealing with customers face to face and arranging meetings
• Deal with external agencies such as contractors, consultants and suppliers as well as tenants on a regular basis
• Arrange for inspections and visits to new development sites, attending meetings and accurately recording.
• Co-ordinate and organise making good identified defects.
• Monitor and record scheme data for reporting to internal and external agencies e.g. partner organisations or funding providers
• Support the Employment Services Team with filing, data entry and promotion of services
• Provide support to the outreach programme which may include assisting advisers in the delivery of training sessions and attending community events to promote services.
• Monitor team performance and help to collate team statistics for monthly reporting
• Training to be delivered by a local learning provider
• Excellent communication skills
• Confident on a computer using various IT packages
• Team player with an eye for detail
• Polite, friendly and sociable
• Confident and trustworthy
• Smart appearance at all times
• Have a desire to work within the housing industry
• Honest and helpful with good interpersonal skills
• Be approachable and professional at all times
How to apply:
please send your CV to email@example.com
, quoting EL/UNI01.Salary £5 per hour
, working Monday to Friday. Excellent career prospects for the right individual.
Experienced sewing machinist required for luxury lingerie business in Leeds. Working from a studio in LS9, the ideal candidate will have experience of using overlocker, 3-step and lockstitch machines. Lingerie manufacturing experience is desirable, but not essential. Attention to detail and high quality standards are essential, due to the nature of the materials you will be working with.
Students with a degree in fashion/design would be welcome to apply, and any students out there with an interest in this area as a career, looking for a project or work experience, can also submit their CV.
Offering flexible hours, an immediate start is available.
How to apply:
please e mail CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
in the first instance, quoting reference number EL WI01. Good rates of pay available. Working full time, Monday to Friday.
Salary: National Minimum Wage Applies
Hours: Sales Advisers - Part time (8 - 24 hours per week to include evenings and weekends), Supervisors 36.5 hours per week
Location: White Rose Centre
Closing date: 20 May 2016
Debenhams is looking for enthusiastic individuals with a positive attitude, excellent customer service and communication skills coupled with a commitment to work in its busy store within the White Rose Centre, Leeds 11.
Previous experience in a retail environment is not essential, but those applying need to have some flexibility regarding the amount of hours worked, which will include evenings and weekends.
For the supervisor roles applicants must possess leadership skills and have previous experience of supervising a team in any setting.
How to apply: please e mail your CV to email@example.com in the first instance.
Organisation: Leeds City Credit Union
Salary and Benefits: Starting salary £15,551.25 p.a.
30 days annual leave which includes public bank holidays
Hours: 36.25 per week (but would consider part time for the right applicant)
Location: City Centre – but some flexibility needed to travel to other branches especially during the training period
Closing date: Tuesday 31 May 2016
Overview of the job:
-Provide face to face support with Credit Union members including supporting members with application forms and respond to queries
-Process cash transactions
-Develop relationships with Credit Union members and with the staff team in order to meet and exceed defined business objectives
-Provide accurate management information
-Develop knowledge of existing policies and products such as loan assessments, savings
-Provide admin support during busy times
The main duties of the role include:
-Provide front line support to Leeds City Credit Union members including support with application forms and provision of information and guidance with regard to products and policies
-Deliver and process cash transactions face to face
Seek continually to update knowledge on all products and services i.e. Loan assessment, CUCA, Savings, Dividends.
-Process transactions to and from members accounts
-Administration of Members Accounts
-Liaison with Credit Control
Governance and Financial Responsibilities
-To meet targets to ensure sustainability of the branch
-Ensure accurate balancing of own till and cash bag
-Continually identify potential risks ie Money Laundering and Fraud
-Contribute to treasury and cash ordering management
-Follow member service, compliance, audit and security processes and procedures
-Challenge existing practices and methods, proposing solutions to promote a high level of member service
-Proactively look for new and innovative ways to develop business for the branch and organisation
-Complete the daily and weekly spread sheets for Management Information
-Ability to develop and manage relationships – applicants will need to have experience or be willing to learn to deal face to face with customers as well as a range of external partners
-Flexibility in approach to the role and offer support to other branches
-Proactively take ownership of own development needs
-Demonstration of a high level of initiative and forward thinking.
-Successful applicants will need to take ownership of their own development needs
-Level 2 in Maths and English (minimum of A* - C GCSE or equivalent would be advantageous but not essential for the right applicant)
-Well-developed financial skills
-Well-developed IT skills
The post will be subject to a credit check and employment references prior to the job being offered
How to apply:
Please email CVs and a covering letter to Employment Leeds firstname.lastname@example.org