Enablers - Morley
UBU are currently recruiting for full and part time positions across Leeds. We are looking for people to who can provide high quality support to people with learning disabilities by listening to and understanding their needs. Salary £7 per hour minimum. Full time and part time hours available.
Experience not required.
To apply, please go to http://www.ubujobs.co.uk/vacancies. Enter reference number 11240 for full time and 11241 for part time.
Service Desk Analyst - Hunslet
To be considered for this role, a demonstrable track record within a customer focused environment is essential. You must possess an excellent telephone manner and be comfortable working towards targets and be SLA driven.
The role also includes data administration and data entry elements so a person with a high attention to detail and accuracy while maintaining a high volume of workflow would also be beneficial.
1. Use Tesseract system to add printer device information to internal database
2. Change/amend device information driven from customer requests and internal customers
3. Add new devices to third party monitoring software to ensure devices are properly monitored for consumable fulfilment
4. Amend third party monitoring software when device changes take place to ensure correct monitoring of device consumables
5. User exception reporting to identify spurious information and update where necessary
6. Use Tesseract system to log customer calls and emails.
7. Record all incidents and ensure a communication goes to the user from the system or personally and perform an assessment, triage and where possible effect a first time fix for all requests.
8. Where an incident is not practical or possible to first time fix or requires an order for a consumable or engineering visit, then effect an appropriate assignment or escalation and ensure this is managed through.
Salary £13k to £16k, dependant on experience. To apply, please e mail CV to email@example.com.
Manufacturing Apprentice - Pudsey
This is an excellent opportunity to develop an in depth knowledge of composite moulding production techniques and processes, reporting to the Production Leader you will ensure that all process work is carried out according to standard operating procedures.
You will be responsible for the consistent, efficient and high quality production of composite mouldings so a keen eye for detail and excellent time management skills are a must.
To operate processes in accordance with standard operating procedures
To conform to safe working practices
To carry out quality checks as described in the standard operating procedures
To stop the process in the event of a product non-conformance and to report non-conformance to the product leader
To identify, remove and segregate all defective products
To participate in lean manufacturing (process improvement) activities as required
Salary £101.75 per week, working 37 hours. To apply, please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Apprentice Cook - Oakwood
This is a busy and varied role and requires high levels of customer service, confident communication skills and attention to detail. You will be responsible for preparing and serving quality home-cooked food, ensuring a friendly and efficient service, making sure that the kitchen environment is maintained to the highest standards of cleanliness and performing stock taking and ordering duties to a high degree of accuracy.
Maintain the kitchen and dining environment to a high standard adhering to established procedures
Accurately record customer orders; ensuring consistently high levels of customer service
Prepare quality home cooked food
Assist with the baking of fresh products
Provide advice on the menu and daily specials
Adhere to health and safety procedures
Salary is £120.25 per week for 37 hours, Monday to Friday. To apply, please e mail CV to email@example.com.
Sales Apprenticeships - Hunslet
We offer you a real job, right now. You’ll be able to pay your own way, and you’ll have a real impact in a company that wants you to move forward in your career. You’ll get qualifications employers want and you’ll learn a whole lot more about business, which you can use to boost your CV. Everything you learn can be applied
straight away at work. No useless theory, no wasted time.
You’ll spend 90% of your apprenticeship working and training with your employer and just 15 days training with the QA training centre. Apprenticeships lasts between 12 and 14 months, and earnings are between £150 and £250 per week plus travel expenses. Also, you will be working towards a level 3 nationally recognised qualification.
5 GCSEs at A* – C, or equivalent, including Maths and English are required to apply.
To apply, go to qa.com/apprenticeships or call 0845 074 7825.
Office Junior Apprentice - Holbeck
4 Site Security is one of West Yorkshires leading independent manned security companies. We are highly accredited and are in the Security Industry Authorities ‘Approved Contractor Scheme’. Our clients include numerous blue chip companies around West Yorkshire.
We are currently looking for an Office Junior to join our friendly team. This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to enter a rapidly growing industry with promising career prospects.
• Credit Control
• Vetting of staff
• Answering the telephone
• Dealing with queries from officers by telephone and in person
• Meet and greet visitors to the office
• Letter Writing
• Updating employees information on file & computer systems
• Post – external & internal
• General office administration duties
• Smart, well groomed, polite and confident
• Good communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to work on their own initiative and also as part of a team
• Organised and methodical
• Good telephone manner
• Has attention to detail
• Undertakes routine work in accordance with set policies & procedures
• Be able to complete tasks to agreed performance levels
• Accurate and methodical in approach to work
Minimum apprentice rates apply. Full time hours, Monday to Friday. To apply, please e mail CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apprentice Beauty Therapist - Harehills
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. You need to have a keen interest in Hair and Beauty and ideally will have some experience or training.
• Giving clients manicure and pedicures
• Conducting facials and massages
• Doing electro therapy treatments (IPL hair removal)
• Making and cancelling appointments
• Answering the telephone
• Working in the reception area
• Listening to and advising clients
• Selling products including fashion to the public
• Updating the business’ website
• Responding to e-mails and enquiries
• Have an input in the marketing of the business including designing of promotional material
• Being able to communicate and listen well
• Being able to stand for long periods of time
• Being detail oriented
• Being diplomatic and convincing
• Being discreet and honest
• Being confident in the use of ICT
• Social Media Savvy, able to use social media including facebook
• Being respectful and friendly
• Creativity and inventiveness
• Hygiene and grooming
• Making clients feel comfortable
Working full time hours, which will include weekends. Minimum apprentice rates apply. Please e mail your CV to email@example.com if interested.
Apprentice Client Support Assistant - Leeds City Centre
1. Meet and greet internal and external clients from other locations in a polite, friendly and efficient manner;
2. Deal with room bookings through the Client Support inbox;
3. Organise and facilitate room set ups before and after meetings to an acceptable standard ensuring equipment, refreshments and room layout is ready for the meetings;
4. Liaise with catering suppliers to ensure a highly efficient catering service to staff and clients;
5. Answering incoming calls in a prompt and professional manner and direct calls to the appropriate individuals and departments;
6. Receiving and distributing faxes;
7. General housekeeping of the reception areas;
8. Ensure that supplies for meeting rooms are replenished as necessary.
To apply, please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Salary £110.25 for 35 hours per week.
Apprentice Administrator - Morley
This is an exciting opportunity to learn all aspects of administration within this thriving and successful company. The role is a busy and varied one and you will need excellent time-management, organisational and communication skills. Working as part of a small admin team, you will undertake a range of administrative tasks and processes to provide a comprehensive customer support function. A desire to develop your product knowledge and a motivated approach to the role are essential. You will receive full training and mentoring to assist you in your development. Salary £146.15 for a 37 hour week (Monday to Friday).
To apply please send a CV to email@example.com.
Home Carers (full and part time) - City Wide
Do you have what it takes to make a real difference to someone’s life? If so, then a career in care may be for you.
We are looking for Care Assistants to provide personal and domestic support to vulnerable adults within their own homes. You will need a passion for providing high quality care to allow our customers to maintain their independence. Experience is not needed as full training and support is provided. A full driving licence and access to your own vehicle is essential as travelling between homes is a key component of the role. You will be rewarded by working within a team of passionate and dedicated individuals where you can really make a difference.
• Full training and on-going support provided
• Fully funded access to a health and social care diploma
• Opportunities to further your career in care
For further information please ring 0113 2224760 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date 31st March 2014.