Immediate start anticipated - end of October.
Duration: 4 weeks
(work experience only)
Location: Tropical World, Mansion Lane, Leeds LS8
Must have CSCS card
Previous construction site experience is preferred, but not essential
Closing date for applications: 10 October 2014 at 12 noon
To apply, send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Key areas of responsibility will be:
• maximising the store's sales and profitability
• delivering unequalled levels of customer service
• support management in motivating the team and assisting them in achieving agreed objectives
• developing the brand name and image of the company through compliance with all company policy and procedures
• promoting high visual merchandising standards; ensuring that store housekeeping standards are continually achieved
WHO YOU'LL BE
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
• previous line management experience
• strong coaching and development skills in order to establish a high performance team
• high levels of enthusiasm, drive and motivation
• the ability to excel in a commercially focused environment
• the ability to multitask and meet exacting deadline
WHAT WE'LL GIVE YOU
This is an exciting time to come on board, as the business is undergoing a period of substantial growth. Paperchase offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes:
• 5.6 weeks holiday pro-rata
• generous bonus scheme
• company pension scheme
• life assurance
• employee discount (50% off Paperchase products)
Salary negotiable, depending on experience. Working 20 to 30 hours per week.
How to apply: e mail CV to email@example.com .
A full driving licence and reliable transport is essential. Pay £7.75ph-£9.60 per hour, £15.50 Bank Holidays.
We are looking to recruit reliable, caring people who want to make a real difference to people’s lives by providing companionship, personal care and support to our clients who live in their own homes throughout Leeds. We specialise in providing the highest level of personalised care to enable individuals to continue living in their own homes with all the support and care needed to help them achieve maximum independence.
As a Home Care Assistant / Support Worker you will assist our clients with a variety of duties from reading, preparing meals, cooking cleaning, helping attend clubs or on days out and personal care tasks which could include; washing, dressing, undressing, showering, bathing, oral hygiene, toileting and getting in and out of bed. You may also assist with mobility using the appropriate equipment provided. All posts subject to DBS clearance.
You need to be a car driver as you will be expected to drive to and from our client’s homes to enable people to receive their care on time. Ideal candidates will have good communication skills, a desire to learn and to develop and most importantly a compassionate nature.
We are a rapidly expanding company and can offer long term stability and career progression. We invest in our staff and offer QCF training in Health and Social care.
Call today for more information on 0113 264 4466, or apply online! You can also send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
The ideal candidate will have 5 GCSEs at grades A*-C (or equivalent) to include Math’s and English.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your knowledge and skills undertaking a wide range of administrative tasks and providing a comprehensive administrative support function to the busy recruitment team. During this 12 month apprenticeship, you will also gain an excellent understanding of all aspects of specialist recruitment processes and procedures.
You will learn to carry out the following:
• Provide routine clerical support e.g. photocopying, filing, faxing, emailing, and completing routine forms
• Maintain manual and computerised records/management information systems
• Undertake word-processing and other IT based tasks
• Present a positive personal image particularly when dealing with businesses and partners
• Provide an excellent customer service to clients and colleagues
• Answering the office landline and dealing with routine telephone enquiries
• Diary management
• Attend and participating in relevant meetings as required
• Participate in training and other learning activities and performance development as required.
Skills and Personal Qualities:
• Able to file, retrieve, sort and complete documents accurately
• Able to use a range of office equipment (e.g. printers, photocopiers, fax)
• Willingness to actively participate in training and development activities to ensure up to date knowledge, skills and continuous professional development.
• Able to use Microsoft programmes
• Able to communicate effectively with a wide range of people
• Basic IT literacy with the ability to further develop these skills
• Able to accurately enter/retrieve data information from information systems
• Able to work flexibly as part of a team
• Understanding of social media
• Able to prioritise work tasks to meet conflicting deadlines
• Able to understand and follow instructions
• An ability to respect sensitive and confidential information and work.
Progression to higher learning or a permanent position.
About the company:
Positive People Recruitment (PPR Ltd) has over 20 years’ experience recruiting industry professionals across a wide variety of job functions. PPR Ltd have extensive experience in providing high levels of customer service at all levels for both individual and large corporate companies.
Working across three key business areas, PPR Ltd offer bespoke and specialist recruitment services in: Care services, Call Centres and Catering and Hospitality.
Apply by going onto www.leedsata.co.uk and put Ref No into “enter keywords here”