Our services include:
• Fire Stopping and sealing where services go through walls and floors
• Fire Doors: steel and timber door sets
• Compartmentation below floors and above ceilings
• Fire walls and curtains
• Cavity barriers
• Surveys: passive fire protection surveys
This position is suited to a pro-active person with a good standard of both literacy and numeracy skills, who is sociable and good with their hands.
• Preferably have experience within this field (i.e. experience in passive fire protection and/or fire door installation), although training can be provided for those who do not have this
• Possess a CSCS card and be a car driver
You must also be:
An excellent communicator, who is good with people
A good team player, but be capable of working with minimum supervision
Very good with attention to detail
Punctual and reliable
This is a role with excellent career prospects for the right individual.
How to apply: Please submit a CV and letter stating why you are suitable for the role to email@example.com stating the reference number EL/TO01. Those successfully shortlisted will be required to attend an open day on the 16th Jan 2015 in the Leeds City Centre (details to be provided).
Salary £8 per hour for those without experience or unqualified, £10-£12 for those with experience and/or suitable qualifications.
This is a vital role, and key to ensuring Client requirements can be produced and dispatched in line with the production Schedule. You will be responsible for organising back end operations to ensure Materials required for production are available, suitably organised and accessible in line with production demand. You will work closely with the Production Planner to ensure the daily schedule supports the preparation of on time client dispatches, both from a Pallet build perspective and courier pickup.
This position is suited to a pro-active and organised individual who seeks to continual strive for improvement in ways of working. A strong individual who remains calm under pressure and able to work with others to find solutions to day to day challenges
• Help maintain an open working environment through sharing information, thoughts and ideas.
• Provide coaching and support to less experienced colleagues.
• An effective team player
• Possess relevant IT skills in Microsoft Office and the ability to learn in-house computer packages.
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills for a demanding and customer focused working environment.
• Experience of answering the telephone/transferring calls.
• Experience/knowledge of the Bakery Food Manufacturing sector (desirable)
• Experience of managing a team (desirable)
• A good understanding of customer service procedures, policies and best practice.
• Knowledge of Health & Safety procedures, enabling implementation of a safe working environment.
• Self-motivated, organized and innovative
• A “can do” attitude and willingness to help both internal and external customers and try out new ideas.
• Able to demonstrate excellent hygiene practices and adhere to health and safety practices.
• Honest, reliable and trustworthy
• Maintain a high level of confidentiality relating to Finance and HR matters.
• Ability to work under pressure whilst continuing to effectively identify work priorities and manage own workload to meet deadlines whilst ensuring lower priority work is kept up to date.
• A positive attitude
• A team player – able to motivate and lead a team to a consistently high standard
• Ambitious and enthusiastic
• Possess the willingness to learn, improve and adapt
To optimise dispatch space and production throughput, palletisation of finished product must be planned in association with the Production Planner to ensure product is presented in accordance with pallet stacking protocols & courier pickup schedules
• Ensure all dispatch consignments are allocated and prioritised to reach the customer in excellent condition and on time.
• Pallets stacked and wrapped according to specification
• Work managed effectively, planned and prioritized at the end of the working day for the following day.
• Products frozen on time taking into consideration scheduled delivery date for customer and transport time.
• Ability to prioritise and focus on answering incoming calls quickly and effectively.
• New supplier audits carried out as specified and only suppliers/couriers who pass the audit are used.
• All courier vehicles are checked against EHC audit checklist prior to goods being loaded.
• Ingredient supplier vehicles checked against EHC audit checklist prior to goods being unloaded.
• Ensure dispatch costs are kept as low as possible by regularly reviewing couriers and costs and using alternative suppliers where necessary.
Stock Control and Materials replenishment
The availability of materials to support production plans is vital for the successful running of the business. Material stocks should be maintained at the level stated by the business. This will ensure availability whilst minimising the value of stock held.
• Placing Orders with preferred suppliers
• Accurately maintain data on systems, spreadsheets and forms related to role.
• Printing Sheets/Label Printing
• Ensure Health & Safety practices are implemented at all times.
How to apply: Please submit a CV and letter stating why you are suitable for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the reference number EL/EHC01. Salary £20 k per annum.
The construction of a major recycling plant has required the labour of hundreds of construction and engineering staff. New jobs have now been created for local people and existing jobs have been protected. We've also used local business to help us and this has helped the local economy. It's now time for us to find people to help operate the facility once it is completed.
All of the jobs will be available to view from February 2015. If you are interested in any of the vacancies, please go to www.veolia.co.uk/careers to register your interest now. You will then get e mail alerts as the jobs become available.
Please refer to the downloads section of this web page for more details of the roles available.