Working for a small but expanding company, dedicated to equipping its employees with training and personal development, you will be expected to carry out the following duties:
• Assisting the drivers with goods inwards/outwards, unloading and loading waggons
• Vehicle inspections and management of vehicles
• Delivering products and unloading safely
• Yard management
• Customer service (this forms a very large part of the role)
• Dealing with paperwork (invoices, bookings, customer enquiries)
• Web support
In return you will be trained to achieve a FLT licence, ADR licence and potentially Class 2 HGV licence. Staff uniform, staff discount and mobile phone provided by company.
The current Operations Manager, Commercial Manager and Depot Manager all started out in this role so career development is fully supported and realistic.
• Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Hold a full UK, ideally clean, driving licence (up to 3 points – no DRs, DDs or INs)
• Be physically fit and active, as there is a great deal of heavy lifting involved
• Have a thirst to learn, wanting to establish a successful career within a vibrant and expanding company
• Possess a good “can do” attitude, not being afraid of getting involved with key tasks
• Pride yourself on customer satisfaction, offering an exceptional service
• Be friendly, self-motivated and confidentHow to apply:
please send a CV to email@example.com
, quoting the above reference number. Salary £7 per hour minimum, plus Christmas cash bonus paid.