Improving the online experience for tenants is important to us.
The Self Service Portal gives you easy access to:
- Access your tenancy information
- Access personal information about yourself
- Update personal information about yourself such as mobile telephone number, email address etc.
- Make a rent payment
- View your up to date rent account
- Print off a rent statement
- View previous repairs undertaken on your property in the last 28 days
You will need to register first. Please have your tenancy reference number to hand. You must also:
- be the lead tenant at the property
- have Internet Explorer 6 or above (or an equivalent) installed on your computer or device
- have an email address/account
When you have registered we will send you an email with a verification code. This will arrive within 3 working days. You can now log into the Self Service Portal. In the portal you will see at the top of the page where you need to add in your verification code. This will open up the portal for you with all of your tenancy information.
If you experience any difficulties logging in please view our Self Service Portal Guide.