This page will inform you how to report a pothole or other road defect.
Please go to 'report a road defect' or 'report a street lighting problem' and complete the online form to report any problems which could include the following;
- Road damage including potholes;
- Pavement and footway damage including potholes;
- Damage or theft of paving stones;
- Blocked gullies/drains or missing covers or other ironworks;
- Damaged or missing street name plates, bollards, pedestrian guard rails, road signs or road markings;
- Problem with a pedestrian crossing or traffic lights;
- Obstructions, such as skips, building materials, overhanging vegetation or illegal parking;
- Request for snow clearing/gritting or grit bin supply/refill;
- Request for sandbags.
On completion of the form you will receive an acknowledgement informing you on who is dealing with your enquiry.
Please note that our opening hours are Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm.