Use the Top Tasks section on this page and complete the online form to report any problems which could include the following:
- road damage (including potholes)
- traffic lights
- pavement and footway damage
- damage or theft of paving stones
- blocked gullies/drains or missing covers or other ironworks
- damaged or missing street name plates, bollards, pedestrian guard rails, road signs or road markings
- problem with a pedestrian crossing
- obstructions such as skips, building materials, overhanging vegetation or illegal parking
- request for snow clearing/gritting or grit bin supply/refill (these services are only available during the winter months)
- request for sandbags.
On completion of the form you will receive an acknowledgement telling you who is dealing with your enquiry.
Please note that our opening hours are Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm.
To report a street lighting problem please visit our Street Lighting page in Related Pages.