East North East Area Support Team
Area Teams aim to improve the quality and value for money of local services and help you to influence the way things are done in your area.
The East North East Area Leader is Rory Barke.
Our role includes:
- Supporting the three area committees in our area;
- Bringing residents, councillors, council services and other organisations together to make things better in local communities
- Working with local people to give them a say in how services are provided in their community
- Promoting partnership working between the Council and other service deliverers including the Police, NHS Leeds, East North East Homes Leeds, Aire Valley Homes, Voluntary, Community and Faith based sectors
- Administering the area committee wellbeing budgets which are allocated every year to projects that will benefit the local area and address local priorities.
East North East Area Committees
Each of these area committees covers three wards
Inner East Area Committee
- Burmantofts & Richmond Hill
- Gipton & Harehills
- Killingbeck &Seacroft
Inner North East Area Committee
- Chapel Allerton
Outer North East Area Committee
Community groups, charities or other public services can apply. Small grants are up to £500 and large grants are over £500. Please note processes differ area to area.
For more information about the East North East are team or the Wellbeing grants please use the contact us tab below or Telephone: 0113 3367644