We want to know what you think about Adult Social Care services.
If you have a compliment, comment, complaint or a concern about any adult social care services in Leeds, start by talking to a local member of staff or their manager. You can also contact the council using the information below.
How to contact us
- phone the council customer relations team on 0113 222 4405
- if you are a textphone user you can ring us on 0113 222 4410
- write to us either by letter or by filling in the form on the complaints leaflet and handing it in to any Leeds City Council office, or send it to:
The Complaints Manager
Leeds City Council
Adult Social Care
12 St Pauls Street
- email us using the Contact us form (see link in the Contact us section of this page)
- visit one of our local council offices in person (such as a One Stop Centre)
We can also provide:
- complaints leaflet and video for deaf people who use British Sign Language, leaflets in Braille, large print and on audio tape
- leaflets in community languages are available on request.
Getting help to make a social care complaint
Do you feel worried or confused about making a complaint? There are people who can help.
- you can ask a relative, friend or carer to help you make a complaint, or make a complaint on your behalf
- if you have a learning disability, speak to Leeds Advocacy on 0113 244 0606. They will listen to you and tell the complaints manager why you are not happy. They will treat your enquiry in confidence and take your concerns seriously.
Remember, it’s your right to make a complaint and no one will think you are making a fuss.