We want to know what you think about Adult Social Care services.
Everyone has the right to expect high quality support and to be treated with dignity and respect. Thanks to people who have taken the time to tell us, which is often the case, and we really appreciate the feedback. However, sometimes this isn't the case. If a person that helps you isn't treating you well, it's important you tell someone. It's not making a fuss.
If you have a compliment, comment, complaint or a concern about any Adult Social Care service in Leeds, start by talking to a local member of staff or their manager. You can also contact the council using the information below.
How to contact us
- phone the council customer relations team on 0113 222 4405
- use the compliments, complaints and feedback form in the Top Tasks section on this page
- email us using the Contact us form on this page
- write to us either by letter or by filling in the form on the complaints leaflet and handing it in to any Leeds City Council office, or send it to:
The Complaints Manager
Leeds City Council
Adult Social Care
2nd Floor Enterprise House
12 St Pauls Street
- visit one of our local council offices in person (such as a One Stop Centre)
We can also provide:
- complaints leaflet and video for deaf people who use British Sign Language, leaflets in Braille, large print and on audio tape
- leaflets in community languages are available on request.
Getting help to make a social care complaint
Do you feel worried or confused about making a complaint? There are people who can help.
- you can ask a relative, friend or carer to help you make a complaint, or make a complaint on your behalf
- visit our 'Advocacy for care and support' page which can be found in the Related Pages section on this page
Remember, it’s your right to make a complaint and no one will think you are making a fuss.