We want to know what you think about Adult Social Care services.
If you think we're doing something well or if you feel there's room for improvement we want to hear from you. This feedback will be used to help improve our services.
If you would like to express your dissatisfaction about the standard of service provided by us, or on our behalf, to you or to someone you know you can make a complaint.
Your complaint may relate to:
- the quality or suitability of the service provided
- an unwelcome or disputed decision
- delays in decision-making or the provision of a service
- failure to deliver a service
- attitude or behaviour of staff
Our contact details can be found below.
To report suspected abuse or neglect of an adult please click on 'Report adult abuse' in the Top Tasks section on this page.
How to contact us
- phone the council's customer relations team on 0113 222 4405
- use the compliments, complaints and feedback form in the Top Tasks section on this page
- use SignVideo live BSL interpretation
- write to us either by letter or by filling in the form in the ASC Tell us what you think leaflet which can be found in the Documents section on this page and handing it in to any Leeds City Council office, or send it to:
The Complaints Manager
Leeds City Council
Adult Social Care
PO Box 848
- visit one of our local council offices in person (such as a One Stop Centre)
We can also provide information in:
- Braille, large print and on audio tape
- leaflets in community languages are available on request.
Getting help to make a social care complaint
Do you feel worried or confused about making a complaint? There are people who can help.
- you can ask a relative, friend or carer to help you make a complaint, or make a complaint on your behalf
- visit our 'Advocacy for care and support' page which can be found in the Related Pages section on this page
Remember, it’s your right to make a complaint and no one will think you are making a fuss.