Baubles - A Festive Workshop
Site: Leeds Art Gallery
This workshop is led by museums staff.
Deck the Halls with contemporary art! Using the Northern Art Prize artist's different responses to our world, this workshop celebrates their work and contributes to the festive season by experimenting with materials and making unusual baubles.
During this two-hour workshop, pupils will explore selected artworks in the exhibition, respond to non-traditional art materials and make things to hang in or outside of the Gallery, at school or home. The emphasis will be on experimenting, being imaginative and having fun.
- explores contemporary art and artists
- understands that art is shaped by the time in which it is made
- fosters creativity and imagination
- enjoys materials and their qualities
- focuses on experimenting and risk taking
- considers how places and spaces can be changed through the display of art
For more information, please contact the Learning & Access Officer on 0113 2468254.
Art and Design: 1. Exploring ideas; 2. Investigating and making, 3. Evaluating and developing; 4. Knowledge and understanding; 5. using a range of materials.
Cost: £55 per class
Maximum numbers: Class of 30