Lotherton is a great day out for groups of all ages. This charming Edwardian country estate offers you plenty choice about what to do and see.
• Elegant formal gardens
• Relaxing walks
• Mansion house with fabulous collections
• Award winning bird garden
• Historic stables and carriage displays
• Gift shop
• Stables Café with a fantastic selection of home made cakes and light meals
Groups can take advantage of all this and can chose what is best for their party.
• Reduced entry charges for pre-booked groups of 15 or more
• Great value inclusive packages
• Special interest tours and talks
• Flexible catering options
• Plenty to see and do
• Easy access from the motorway networks
Access the downloads in the 'Documents' section top left of page for details of the special packages that are available, useful information to help you plan your visit, menus for the Stables Café and an easy to use booking form.
Useful information about health and safety when visiting any of our sites is also available from the planning a visit link.
For help and assistance in planning your visit please call Lotherton Hall on 0113 378 2959 or complete the contact form below.