We understand that each business has its own marketing, CSR and specialist interest in partnering with us. As such, we do not offer one-size-fits-all sponsorship packages. We offer partnerships in which we will try to create actual value for your business, as well as good will.
Because we have special exhibitions, a wide ranging programme of tailored events and very unique venues, we can offer exceptional partnership opportunities for our business partners.
What are the benefits to you?
We would be pleased to work with you on a bespoke package of benefits to meet your business needs and marketing objectives. These benefits could include;
- Private hospitality events in conjunction with a private view of a special exhibition
- Association of your brand with some of the most high profile collections of arts and culture outside of London
- Complimentary tickets to all special exhibitions and the opportunity to invite your clients to private views, opening events and tours of special exhibitions
- Business to business networking opportunities at corporate sponsor events and exhibitions
- Free access for employees to special exhibitions
- Behind the scenes tours
- Talks by curators in the workplace
- Venue hire discount
- Meeting corporate social responsibility objectives
We are looking for sponsorship for a range of future projects such as;
- Stunning internationally significant exhibitions at Leeds Art Gallery
- High profile family events at iconic sites like Kirkstall Abbey, Abbey House and Leeds City Museum
- Sponsorship to support the restoration and conservation of our objects
- Developing our green agenda at Leeds Industrial Museum at Armley Mills and Thwaite Mills Watermill
- Improving our education and learning programme across the service and specifically the facilities at Temple Newsam House and Lotherton Hall
- In kind support. Are you are a business that might be able to help us with materials (for example, timber, fabric, equipment or stationery) to run activities and put on exhibitions?