The tea room reopened on Monday 24 April after a period of refurbishment.
You will now find:
- An exciting new menu from the new kitchen
- Increased seating capacity both inside and outside
- New sun terrace with sweeping views of the estate/li>
- New toilets
Mrs Pawson’s Shop, across the courtyard, will be continue to be open for takeaway:
- Teas, coffees and cold drinks
- Hot pasties, sausage rolls and pies
- Cakes and pastries
- Children’s lunch boxes
We are grateful for the patience of our visitors over the last few weeks and hope that you enjoy the new menu and new surroundings.