The tea room will be closed from Monday 13 March 2017 and reopen mid-April 2017
Over the coming weeks we are undertaking works to create a better tearoom facility for our customers including:
- Increased seating capacity both inside and outside
- New sun terrace with sweeping views of the estate
- New kitchen for an exciting new menu
- New entrances and exits to improve traffic flow
During the refurbishment Mrs Pawson’s Shop , across the courtyard, will be open for:
- Teas, coffees and cold drinks
- Hot pasties, sausage rolls and pies
- Cakes and pastries
- Children’s lunch boxes
The Lady Hertford suite in the court yard will be open to provide indoor seating and toilet facilities.
We apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. If you require any assistance please speak to a member of staff who will be happy to help, or call us on 0113 336 7560.