Roundhay Park is one of the most popular parks in Leeds due to its size, grandeur and array of things to see and do. Three miles north of Leeds city centre, Roundhay Park covers over 700 acres of rolling parkland, lakes, woodlands, formal gardens and contains several cafes, two playgrounds, the popular visitor attraction Tropical World and much more.
Mansion Lane, off Princes Avenue, LS8 2HH
Click on the map below to see a full size map of the park.
Attractions and Facilities
- Tropical World - see Related Pages for more details
- Explorer's cafe
- Skate park
- Visitor centre
- Lakes and streams
- Specialist gardens - see Related pages for more details
- Shops at Tropical World and The Mansion
- Education/meeting rooms in The Mansion
- Sports pitches - football, rugby, cricket, tennis, grass cycling track
- Canoe club
- Land train