Roundhay Park has over 700 acres of rolling parkland, lakes, woodlands and specialist gardens. The Specialist Gardens, contains four medal winning RHS Chelsea Gardens.
- The Coronation Garden is home to Leeds City Council’s winning entries to the Chelsea Flower Show. Formerly a kitchen garden there are thousands of rose trees and bedding plants
- The Monet Garden is based on gardens planted by the impressionist at Giverny in France, was introduced to the park in 1999.
- The Alhambra Garden, which is based upon one of the worlds most famous gardens, the 13th century garden at Alhambra, Spain.
- Tropical World has one of the largest tropical plant collections in the country. It includes including a recreated rainforest and hundreds of magnificent succulents and cacti.
- Canal gardens is next to Tropical World and contains ornamental wild-fowl, a fountain and a Spirit of the Earth statue.
- The Friends of Roundhay Park Garden opened in July 2005. The inspiration for the garden was the Yorkshire Dales.
All the Specialist Gardens are accessible for wheelchair users.