Set in the stunning surroundings of Temple Newsam Park, Opera in the Park is one of the highlight events of the year in Leeds. Organised by Leeds City Council with media partners Classic FM, this event will take place on Saturday 27 July 2013.
Times: Gates will open from 6pm with performances starting at 8pm and ending at approximately 10.15pm with a firework finale. Please note that all timings are subject to change.
Prices: £10.00 - General Admission, £8 - LEEDSCard / Leeds Active / Library Card, £6.50 - LEEDSCard Extra, £5 - BreezeCard, £7 per person – Group / Family ticket (for 5-10 persons), Children 4 years and under can attend for free but will need a separate ticket
EARLY BIRD OFFER: 10 % OFF TICKET PRICES UNTIL END OF MAY
In person or by telephone* from:
• City Centre Box Office in The Carriageworks Theatre on Millennium Square - 0113 224 3801
• Leeds Visitor Centre at Leeds Train Station – 0113 242 5242
• Leeds Grand Theatre Box office*, 46 New Briggate – 0844 848 2700
• Temple Newsam Gift Shop in the Courtyard at Temple Newsam Park (in person only)
* Note: Booking / transaction fees apply
Car Parking tickets (£5) are also available in advance when buying event tickets online or from the City Centre Box Office.
Contacts: Call (0113) 395 0891 or email email@example.com