- An informal drop-in service for people with memory problems, people with dementia, their carers, or anyone who would like more information,
- The memory drop-in sessions run at Leeds Central Library on the first Wednesday of each month.
- A range of professionals will attend each session to answer any questions you may have. The sessions are informal and aim to provide information about memory problems and dementia in a friendly, accessible way.
- Anyone who would like more information about memory problems or dementia is welcome to come along. The sessions may be useful if you are concerned about someone you know, you are experiencing problems yourself or you are caring for someone with memory problems or dementia.
- Book lists for those with dementia, their family, friends or carers can be found in the External links section.
To find out more, download the leaflet which you will find in the Documents section for a full list of dates, times and contact details.