Library at Home Service
- Leeds libraries provide a FREE home delivery service to anyone living in Leeds who is unable to use a branch or mobile library, either temporarily or on a permanent basis, and carers whose caring responsibility prevents them from using the library.
- Library At Home Service customers have access to the same range of materials and services as users of branch and mobile libraries, and you can reserve items from any Leeds Library free of charge.
- When you apply for the service, we will visit you to talk about your needs, and find out what you like to read and listen to. We can then choose books, talking books and other items for you according to your profile.
- Your books will be delivered every 3 weeks, either by one of our experienced Library At Home staff, or by one of our specially trained volunteers. We will do our best to arrange your visit at a time that suits you.
- Free postal service, customers of the Library At Home Service who are registered blind can choose to have talking books, in either cassette or compact disc format, delivered free to their homes by the Post Office. Talking books are sent out and returned by post to the Library At Home Service.