Our free competition for business and community gardens runs every spring and summer. We encourage businesses and community groups - large or small - to complement our efforts by creating their own floral displays.
There are Gold, Silver and Bronze trophies to be won. Spring displays are judged in April, and summer displays are judged in July.
Entry forms and further information are available from the Documents section of this page. Please contact Richard.email@example.com with any questions.
Categories to enter include:
- public house
- restaurant, café or licensed premises (other than a pub)
- small offices or business premises
- large offices or business premises
- small retail premises
- large retail premises
- large business or retail park
- school or youth group garden
- community or club garden
- Church or place of worship garden
Credit is given for originality, variety, colour and impact. Judges will assess the overall condition and maintenance of the display including efforts to overcome environmental difficulties. Cleanliness, neatness, tidiness and absence of litter will all be taken into account.