Guided tours are available for groups around some of Leeds’ botanical gems including the award winning Chelsea Flower Show Gardens at Roundhay Park.
The behind-the-scenes tours, hosted by our Head Gardeners, also provide opportunities to enjoy stop-offs at our enormous plant nursery and cafes.
The plant nursery tours are popular with keen gardeners and provide the opportunity to purchase a selection of surplus stock at a bargain price.
A day-long tour includes the following visits guided by the relevant site manager:
- Roundhay Park: visit to the specialist Alhambra, Monet and Chelsea Flower Show gardens
- Temple Newsam: visit the Georgian walled garden and national plant collections
- Home cooked lunch at Temple Newsam: the Lady Hertford Suite in the Stable Courtyard.
- Red Hall plant nursery tour and shopping opportunity
- Golden Acre Park: guided tour around award winning gardens and optional refreshments in the popular cafe.
Coach parking at the sites on this package is free. Minimum booking is for 16 people.
For more information, contact Linda Gunn at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0113 395 7400