Available throughout the summer, guided group tours (minimum 16 people) can be taken around some of Leeds’ botanical gems including the award winning Chelsea Flower Show Gardens at Roundhay Park.
The behind-the-scenes tours, hosted by our head gardeners and estate managers, also provide opportunities to enjoy stop-offs at our enormous plant nursery and cafes for some delicious refreshments.
The Red Hall plant nursery tours are popular with keen gardeners and provide the opportunity to purchase a selection of surplus stock at a bargain price.
A day-long tour includes the following visits guided by the relevant site manager:
- Roundhay Park: a visit to the specialist Alhambra, Monet and Chelsea Flower Show gardens
- Temple Newsam: visit the Georgian walled garden and national plant collections
- Home cooked lunch at Temple Newsam: in the Lady Hertford Suite in the Stable Courtyard
- Red Hall plant nursery: tour and shopping opportunity
- Golden Acre Park: guided tour around award winning gardens and optional refreshments in the popular cafe
Coach parking at the sites on this package is free.
Cost: £25 per head (includes lunch).
More detailed information about the guided tour itinerary can be found in the Documents section on this page. To make a booking or for additional inforamtion you can email us using the Contact Us form on this page or telephone 0113 395 7400 (8.00am to 4.30pm, Mon to Thurs and 8.00am to 4.00pm, Fri)