The following services are available in libraries for anyone wanting to find a job, run their own business, be self employed or become an entrepreneur.
- Book a computer, FREE in any library.
- FREE supported training sessions on using computers, setting up email or using the internet plus more in depth sessions once you’ve mastered the basics. Contact your local library for details.
- Work Clubs for networking and support back into the job market
- An Enterprise Club – help to become self employed or run your own business.
- An Inventors’ Club
Jobsearch toolkit including tips, templates and resources such as:
- Finding job vacancies
- Writing a cv
- Directory of Employment Agencies in Leeds
- Directory of IT Services in Leeds
- Finding voluntary work
- Working in Europe