Leeds Library and Information Service has a good range of health resources and information including:
- Feel-good fiction and a range of health books and DVDs.
- Health journals at the Central library
- Health activities and events, including health checks. Up and coming events are listed the events calendar.
- Free computer use providing access to a range of useful national and local health websites including NHS Choices, NHS Direct, Health Space, Patient UK, WellbeingLeeds and more.
- Find out more about the Library At Home Service if you are unable to get to your local library for health reasons.