Europe Direct Information Centre Leeds is part of a network of centres in the UK, 500 across Europe which aim to act as an interface between the EU and its citizens at local level.
We can help with general questions on every aspect of Europe and can put you in touch with relevant specialist services if required. We have leaflets, brochures and materials to take away about the European Union's activities and policies. We also organise events and activities to make the public aware of the EU.
The Information Service can help with many enquiries including
- EU facts and figures
- Travelling, studying and working or retiring in European Union (EU) countries
- How the EU works
- How EU decisions affect the UK
- Information on funding opportunities and signposting to other organisations who can help
- Free publications, brochures and guides on all aspects of the EU, also in bulk for schools
- Freephone access to the Europe Direct call centre on 00 800 6789 10 11
- Free internet access in the library gives you easy access to EU websites
- European Policies and programmes
- European legislation and directives
- European sources online
We are based in the Information and Research Library, 2nd Floor, Leeds Central Library, you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org