We provide a comprehensive one-stop information service to support all your business and intellectual property (IP) needs. Whether you’re an existing business, a business start-up, an entrepreneur, an inventor or wish to become self-employed we have information for you.
Services and Resources
- Business to business mailing lists
- Company information and accounts
- Market research reports including Mintel and Key Note
- Business information factsheets available in the library or at home or work
- Guidance on protecting your products and services with patents, trade marks, registered designs and copyright.
- Guidance on how to avoid infringing other people’s intellectual property rights.
- Patent and trademark search service
- FREE online resources available at home or work through library membership including COBRA – Complete business reference advisor and British Standards.
Networking and events
- Free confidential consultation with specialist Business and Patents staff
- Free confidential consultations with registered CIPA patent and trade mark attorneys
- Free business start-up workshops at our Enterprise Club
- Free access to meetings of the Leeds inventors group
- NEW! Pre Business Start Up Workshops - dates for 2013 in download below. Booking link on the right - please scroll for all events when booking.
For further information click on the Downloads at the foot of this page or have a look at our main website via the External Links on the right.
Business and Patent Information Services