Boardmaker in Leeds Libraries
- Boardmaker software is available in 25 libraries across Leeds. You can see the full list of libraries as well as lots more information about Boardmaker by downloading the booklet from the 'Documents' section
- Every library with Boardmaker has a laminator to use with the software so you can laminate your boards and symbols after printing.
- If you would like to learn how to use Boardmaker you can request a session with a librarian at any library with the software. See our 'Learn in the Library' page for more information about sessions.
- Leeds libraries and the STARS team (Specialist Teachers Autism Response Service) run monthly advice sessions at the Central library in Leeds city centre. The STARS team can advise on issues relating to individual children and young people and their specific needs. Library staff can help you use Boardmaker to design and print visual resources. Leeds ABC group can provide information and support.
- Click on the 'Documents' tab to see our Boardmaker booklet, dates for our monthly sessions and information leaflet about the STARS team.