Supported Learning and Work

All Post-16 education providers in Leeds welcome young people with SEN and disabilities. Most young people can get all the support they need in a ‘mainstream’ college or school. Make sure you talk to your college or school about any extra support you need, as soon as you can. They are there to help you succeed. Go to the Courses page.​

Young people with more complex needs and a Statement or EHC plan might need specialist education provision. This page has information about all of the different providers for more complex needs.

For more help, contact Leeds SEND Information Advice Support Service on 0113 39 51200.