At the Reginald Joint Service Centre you can get advice on a range of council services face to face. We work with a variety of partners to help bring you the services that you need locally.
More information about these services
- Benefits - information about housing benefit, council tax benefit, free school meals and school clothing vouchers. We also have welfare rights advisors who can help you claim any Government benefits and check you are receiving everything you are entitled to. You may also contact Leeds Benefits Service and Council Tax on 0113 222 4404 and book appointments.
- Council Tax - bills, discounts, business rates and how to pay.
You can make a 30 minute appointment with us to talk about benefits and council tax. If you find it difficult to visit us during the week we will be pleased to offer you a 30 minute appointment on a Saturday morning. Appointments can be booked in person or by telephoning our contact centre on 0113 222 4404.
- Hate Incident Reporting - a hate incident is any incident that the victim or any other person believes has been motivated by hatred of race, disability, religion or sexual orientation. You can report hate incidents at a one stop centre rather than a police station. We work with West Yorkshire Police, Leeds Racial Harassment Project and Yorkshire MESMAC (sexual health project).
- Housing - enquiries about repairs, rent accounts, applying for a council house, neighbour problems or any housing enquiries. If we can't help you we'll put you in touch with someone who can.
- Leeds Housing Options - hold surgeries every Wednesdays by appointment. Appointments can be made by calling in at the centre or ringing 0113 222 4412.
- Registrar - to register births and deaths, will be operating surgeries at the centre on Wednesdays and Fridays. Appointments can be booked in person or by telephoning our contact centre on 0113 222 4408
- Welfare Rights - advice surgeries are available for those who require information, advice or assistance to claim welfare benefits. These are available by appointment only. Appointments can be booked by calling into any one stop centre or by calling the welfare rights unit on 0113 3760452
Additional services available at this centre
- Environmental Action Team - if you live or work in East or North East Leeds and have problems with noise, drainage, refuse or other environmental issues we may be able to help you. You can either contact us on 0113 2224406 or call in to the centre and speak to one of the customer service team.
- Library and information services - extensive range of books, including talking books and books in other languages. Weekly story time. Computers with free internet access. Free IT learning sessions available. 24 hour library book renewal line 0845 120 727. There is also a book drop off point for when the library is closed.
- Self-Service facilities - are available for you to access some services online or via our free phone hotlines.
- Area Management - provide a range of services including grants to local organisations, management of community centres and greater involvement of residents in how decisions are made. Tel : 0113 336 7644, email: ENE.AreaManagement@leeds.gov.uk
- Credit Union - Leeds City Credit Union information point – information about products and services and help to complete application forms. Open on Mondays from 14.00 - 16.00 and Tuesdays from 13.30pm - 16.45pm. There are no cash transactions and no appointments needed.
- Jobshop - if you are looking for advice on jobs or training opportunities why not visit the Jobshop. We offer information, advice and guidance, help with preparing or updating a curriculum vitae (CV), support with completing application forms, help with interview skills, internet access for job search and information on local job vacancies. No appointments are required and the job shop is open Monday - Friday from 9.00 - 16.00 and can be contacted on 0113 336 7649.
- Westfield Medical Practice have moved from their old premises along Chapeltown Road to the new centre. As well as offering traditional GP services they also offer a more specialist young people’s drop in facility.
- Westfield Medical Practice Reception - open Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 08.00 – 18.00, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 08.00 – 18.30 and Saturdays from 10.00 – 11.15 on 1st Saturday of the month only.
- Baby drop in clinic - Tuesday 9.30 -11.00. Please ask at the Westfield Medical Reception for the surgery opening hours or contact them on 0113 8434488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lloyds pharmacy - on site to support the practice and other medical services. The pharmacy can be called on 0113 262 1680 and is open Monday to Friday from 09.00 to 18.00 and on Saturdays from 09.00 to 13.00.
- Community Dental Services provides dental treatment for vulnerable groups within Leeds. You can only access this service if you have been referred by a healthcare professional. If you would like to register with an NHS dentist please call the Leeds Dental Advice Line on 0800 2985787 or search for a dentist on the NHS site
- Primary Care Trust Mental Health Team provides assessment and short-term treatment and support for people aged 17 and older who are registered with a GP in Leeds. Tel 0113 8434391 (East team) 0113 8434424 (North East Team)
- Contraception and Sexual Health (CaSH) service provides effective, accessible and non-discriminatory contraceptive and sexual health services. This drop-in service. It is on the 1st floor and is open on Tuesdays from 11.30 – 18.30. For more information contact 0113 305 7884
Other health services available are:
Community Diabetes Service - please ask at the centre.
Health Visitors for Chapeltown - 0113 8434373
Health Visitors for Meanwood/Chapel Allerton - 0113 8434362
School Nursing Service - 0113 8434407
Community Midwives - please ask at the centre
Health Access Team - 0113 305 7884
Sickle Cell and Thalassemia - 0113 8434351
Speech and Language Therapy - 0113 8434314
Stammering Support Centre - 0113 8434331
Tuberculosis (TB) - 0113 8434344
Language liaison - 0113 8434352 and 0113 843435
There is no addiction service or needle exchange.