At South Seacroft One Stop Centre you can get advice on a range of council services face to face. We work with a variety of partners to help bring you the services that you need locally.
More information about these services
- Benefits - information about housing benefit, council tax benefit, free school meals and school clothing vouchers. You can also make an appointment with us to talk about benefits.
- Council Tax - bills, discounts, business rates, and how to pay.
- Hate incident reporting - a hate incident is any incident that the victim or any other person believes has been motivated by hatred of race, disability, faith or sexual orientation . You can report hate incidents at a one stop centre rather than at a police station. We work with West Yorkshire Police, Stop Hate UK, Victim Support and Yorkshire MESMAC (sexual health project).
- Housing - repairs, rent accounts, applying for a council house, neighbour problems or any housing enquiries.
- Social Services - help and advice about services for older people, children and families, disabled people, blue badges and bus passes for disabled people, RADAR keys to access disabled toilets.
- Welfare Rights - advice surgeries for people needing help and advice with welfare benefits and rights. Surgeries are held on Fridays from 9.30 to 11.30. Surgeries are by appointment only so please telephone 0113 3760452 or ask a member of staff at the centre to book you an appointment
- Credit Union - the Leeds City Credit Union is an organisation that provides straightforward, affordable financial services to a growing number of people in Leeds. Credit Union staff are available on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 09.00 to 15.00, on Wednesday from 09.00 to 12.00.
- Victim Support - you can book an appointment by telephoning 0113 395 1260 for support and advice if you have been affected by crime.
- GP surgery - GP services, including health promotion, chronic disease management, prescriptions, minor surgery, family planning, maternity clinic, well person clinic, immunisations, child health surveillance, referrals. Please telephone for details and appointments. Telephone 0113 295 1200.
- Community mental health team - the community mental health team (CMHT) provide a range of mental health services. Telephone 0113 279 0121 for information and advice.
- Pharmacy - dispensing pharmacy services, including prescriptions, advice on medicines, sale of usual chemist goods, delivery of oxygen cylinders and equipment, collection and delivery of prescriptions to elderly and infirm patients, health information and promotion.
- HEAT - Health Enforcement Awareness Treatment - a partnership between West Yorkshire Police and Leeds Addiction Unit offering counselling and treatment to drug users following arrest. The clinics are held on Monday and Wednesday by appointment only. Telephone 0113 241 3771 or 0113 241 3772 for more information.