At Rothwell One Stop Centre you can get advice on a range of council services face to face. We work with a variety of partners to help bring you the services that you need locally.
More information about these services
- Benefits - information about housing benefit, council tax benefit, free school meals and school clothing vouchers. You can also make an appointment with us to talk about benefits.
- Council Tax - bills, discounts, business rates, and how to pay.
- Hate incident reporting - a hate incident is any incident that the victim or any other person believes has been motivated by hatred of race, disability, faith or sexual orientation . You can report hate incidents at a one stop centre rather than at a police station. We work with West Yorkshire Police, Stop Hate UK, Victim Support and Yorkshire MESMAC (sexual health project).
- Housing – enquiries about repairs, rent accounts, applying for a council house, problem neighbours, and other housing issues.
- Registrars - For registration of births and deaths. To make an appointment please telephone 0113 222 4408.
- Social Services - help and advice about services for older people, children and families, disabled people, blue badges and bus passes for disabled people, RADAR keys to access disabled toilets.
- Welfare Rights - Surgeries for people needing help and advice with welfare benefits and rights. Surgeries are held on alternate Thursdays from 10.00 to 12.00. Surgeries are by appointment only so please telephone 0113 37 60452 or ask a member of staff at the centre to book you an appointment.
- Victim Support - You can book an appointment by telephoning 0113 395 1260 for support and advice if you have been affected by crime.