At the North Seacroft One Stop Centre you can get advice on a range of council services face to face. We work with a variety of partners to help bring you the services that you need locally.
More information about these services
- Benefits - information about housing benefit, council tax benefit, free school meals and school clothing vouchers.
- Council Tax - bills, discounts, business rates, and how to pay.
- Hate incident reporting - a hate incident is any incident that the victim or any other person believes has been motivated by hatred of race, disability, faith or sexual orientation . You can report hate incidents at a one stop centre rather than at a police station. We work with West Yorkshire Police, Stop Hate UK, Victim Support and Yorkshire MESMAC (sexual health project).
- Housing – enquiries about repairs, rent accounts, applying for a council house, neighbour problems or any housing enquiries.
- Social Services - help and advice about services for older people, children and families, disabled people, blue badges and bus passes for disabled people, RADAR keys to access disabled toilets.
- Welfare Rights - Advice surgeries for people needing help and advice with welfare benefits and rights. Surgeries are held on alternate Wednesdays from 10am to 12.30pm. Surgeries are by appointment only so please telephone 0113 3760452 or ask a member of staff at the centre to book you an appointment.
- Job Shop - We have application forms, job descriptions and employee specifications. We will advise and help you fill in application forms. You can also use the internet to search for jobs and training opportunities if you are unemployed.
Additional services at this one stop centre