Tell us what you think about our service – we are always glad to hear from you! If you want to tell us about something we have done well, something you want to feedback or something you want make a complaint about, this page will tell you how.
Report a service issue - use one of these top tasks:
- Problems with your bin - follow link for issue with your bin, for example report a missed bin collection;
- Report a street cleansing issue;
- Report a road defect - report an issue with a road, for example pothole;
- Appeal a parking penalty; and
- Report a noise nuisance.
For anything else
- Email us using the 'Contact us' form on this page.
Compliments, Complaints and feedback - use this top task to:
- Give a compliment - tell us about something we have done well;
- Feedback - tell us your experience of Leeds City Council so that we know how we need to improve in the future; or
- Make a complaint - are you unhappy about a service you have received and want us to investigate?
Please note, if you wish to make an initial service request please use another top task so we can action it.
When a complaint is made our aim is to acknowledge your complaint in 3 working days and provide you with a response within 15 working days. For information on our corporate compliments and complaints policy see our Frequently asked questions and the Documents section.
If you remain dissatisfied after you have complained to us, we will give you information about the Ombudsman. The Ombudsman is an independent public body who can investigate how the council has handled your complaint. For information about the Local Government Ombudsman, or your separate right of appeal for some housing complaints, please see our External links and Frequently asked questions.