The Local Development Framework (LDF) is the name for the collection of documents that together make up the overall Local Plan for Leeds and comprises:
• Adopted Core Strategy
– Adopted on 12 November 2014. Sets out the strategic Planning policy framework for the district to 2028.
• Policies Map for Leeds
– formerly known as the Proposals Map this details the extent of relevant LDF policies within the District.
• Community Infrastructure Levy
– Adopted on 12 November 2014. Sets out levels of charging to be applied to different types of development in order to fund a variety of infrastructure provision.
• Neighbourhood Plans
– in preparation and provide community level frameworks
• Authority Monitoring Report
– reports on the progress of policy implementation on the ground
• Statement of Community Involvement
- specifies how stakeholders and communities are involved.
The Local Development Scheme
sets out details on each of the Local Development Documents.
There are also a range of Supplementary Planning Documents which, unlike the Development Plan Documents above, are not Examined by a Planning Inspector (see Related Pages below) and a number of Supplementary Planning Guidance documents retained from the Unitary Development Plan.