The Community Planner post operates in the Council wards of Headingley, Hyde Park and Woodhouse, Kirkstall and Weetwood and is funded by the Inner North West Area Committee (INWAC) Wellbeing fund.
If you need any advice or information relating to planning matters in the inner north west area please contact the Community Planner, Jenna Riley (email email@example.com). The Community Planner provides advice and support for local community groups and residents associations on a number of planning issues including:
• Neighbourhood Planning
• Neighbourhood Design Statements and other community led planning documents
• Local planning applications and planning enforcement cases
The Community Planner also co-ordinates the INWAC Planning Sub Group. Meeting notes from the latest Planning Sub Group meeting can be found in the Documents section of the page.
In September 2012 the Community Planner and INWAC Planning Sub Group produced an issues and options paper looking at the potential for Neighbourhood Development Plans in inner north west Leeds. The paper is aimed at local community groups who are interested in producing a Neighbourhood Development Plan. Furthermore an introductory meeting to Neighbourhood Planning was held on the 16th April 2013 for community groups who might be interested in developing a Neighbourhood Plan in the inner north west area of Leeds; the paper, meeting notes and presentation slides can be found under the ‘Documents' part of the page. Copies of the following documents can also be found there:
• Community Groups in inner north west Leeds (Map July 2012)
Far Headingley, Weetwood and West Park Draft Neighbourhood Design Statement 2013
• Far Headingley, Weetwood and West Park Neighbourhood Design Statement (Feb 2005)
• Headingley and Hyde Park Neighbourhood Design Statement (Sep 2010)
• Headingley Renaissance Strategy and Action Plan (Nov 2005)
• Little Woodhouse Neighbourhood Design Statement (Mar 2011)
• Vision for Kirkstall Ward (Nov 2010)