How to raise a local concern
  • A to Z
  • Newsroom
  • Contact us
  • Accessibility
  • A- A+

Important information: Public Access maps

We are currently experiencing issues with the functionality of some maps within our Public Access system (the system which allows you to view and comment on planning applications), and are working to resolve these as soon as possible. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

How to raise a local concern

There are various ways in which you can raise a local concern with Leeds City Council and engage in the democratic process.

You can:

Please note that we no longer host new e-petitions on our website. However, you are still able to sign an e-petition which has already been submitted.​​​​​​​​​​​

Did you find the information you were looking for?

Find my local councillor or parlimetary constituency